Your search for Passport found the following documents (of 50314 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 1281, with best matches first:
- 81. Aviation: Alliance Established to Investigate Use of Blockchain in MRO Chain
Key air transport industry partners have come together to create the MRO Blockchain Alliance which will investigate the use of blockchain to track, trace and record aircraft parts.
- 82. Mobile Telephones in Singapore
Guide to using Mobile Telephones in Singapore for travellers. Staying connected is more important than ever we review how to make and save money with your mobile telephone while in Singapore.
- 83. Market specific highlights from the MasterIndex of Travel Survey Results - Singapore, Taiwan, Th
Market specific highlights from the MasterIndex of Travel Survey Results - Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam - Page 4 of 4
- 84. Market Specific Highlights from MasterCard's Index of Travel Report - Singapore, Taiwan, Thailan
Market Specific Highlights from MasterCard's Index of Travel Report - Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. we feature the Market Specific Highlights from MasterCard's Index of Travel Report for Australia, China and Hong Kong, we also feature the results from Indonesia, Japan and Korea, as well as Malaysia, New Zealand and the Philippines plus Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vie
- 85. Qantas and British Airways Singapore Promotion results in 15 per cent increase in ticket sales
Qantas and British Airways Singapore Promotion results in 15 per cent increase in ticket sales
- 86. Qantas Launches Faster, Smarter Check-In
The new trans-Tasman Q Card Reader Check-In means Platinum, Gold and Silver Frequent Flyers and Qantas Club members travelling across the Tasman will be able to use their Qantas card to check-in at an internationally configured Q Card Reader, streamlining their international experience.
- 87. 58% of U.S. Air Travellers are ‘Careful Planners’
Most US passengers (58%) perceived themselves as a ‘careful planner’. The remaining were fairly equally divided between the other three personas, although slightly more saw themselves as ‘Independent and Hyper-Connected’ travelers (18%) who like efficiency when they travel. 13% identified themselves as ‘Pampered’ travelers who are willing to pay extra for the services that will enh
- 88. Jamaica Automates Immigration with SITA Technology
Passengers arriving at the airports in Kingston and Montego Bay in Jamaica can now look forward to faster border clearance with the launch of new automated border control (ABC) kiosks. The kiosks, supplied by SITA, will use sophisticated biometric checks to process passengers quickly and securely. Passenger throughput at the borders is expected to increase by close to 60%. Jamaica
Documents 81-88 of 1281 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page