Your search for Passport found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 1281, with best matches first:
- 121. Hamad Int. Airport in Doha Installs PPE Vending Machines
Hamad International Airport (HIA) in Doha, Qatar has installed vending machines with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) across key passenger touchpoints throughout the terminal.
- 122. IATA Reveals Latest Trends in Air Travel
Results from IATA's 2019 Global Passenger Survey show that passengers are looking to technology to improve their travel experience. The focus of the survey was on processes and technology in the travel experience, not airline or airport service levels. Top passenger priorities identified include:
- 123. Continental Airlines to Resume Direct Hong Kong - Guam Flights
Continental Airlines to Resume Direct Hong Kong - Guam Flights. Continental Airlines is to resume non-stop flights from Hong Kong to Guam beginning 2 April 2010, subject to government approval. The direct flights from Hong Kong to Guam will be operated twice-weekly by Continental Micronesia utilizing its fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft, each with a total of 155 seats, including 14
- 124. Qatar Launches Electronic Travel Authorisation System
Qatar is to make Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) available to visitors of all nationalities who hold valid residence permits or visas from either the United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Schengen countries, or the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- 125. Market Specific Highlights from MasterCard's Index of Travel Report - Australia, China and Hong
Market Specific Highlights from MasterCard's Index of Travel Report - Australia, China and Hong Kong. we feature the Market Specific Highlights from MasterCard's Index of Travel Report for Australia, China and Hong Kong, we also feature the results from Indonesia, Japan and Korea, as well as Malaysia, New Zealand and the Philippines plus Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam on t
- 126. Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department implements state-of-the-art disaster recovery syst
Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department implements state-of-the-art disaster recovery system.
- 127. China Airlines Launches Online Self-Service Check-In Tool
China Airlines launched an online self-service check-in tool on Monday. Designed to reduce the amount of time that travellers need to spend at the airport, customers can now complete their check-in process through the airlineís official website or official mobile app before arriving at the airport.
- 128. Dubai introduces pre-paid immigration e-Gate vouchers for corporate users
Dubai introduces pre-paid immigration e-Gate vouchers for corporate users.
Documents 121-128 of 1281 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page