Your search for Paris found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 177-184 of 10001, with best matches first:
- 177. Musee d’Orsay in Paris Launches Korean Language Programme
The Musée d’Orsay in Paris, France, has launched its first-ever Korean-language audio guide. In addition to the Korean language audio guide, a new set of printed materials, including guide maps and catalogs are now also available in Korean.
- 178. Air France and China Airlines Launch Taipei - Paris Codeshare Flights
China Airlines and Air France launched direct codeshare flights between Taipei and Paris on Monday. The route will be operated by Air France with three flights per week.
- 179. Thai AirAsia X's First A330-900 at Paris Air Show 2019
AirAsia Group's first A330neo is being showcased at the Paris Air Show. The aircraft will be delivered via lessor Avolon in the coming weeks for operation by AirAsia’s long-haul affiliate, Thai AirAsia X.
- 180. British Airways Offers Special Hotel Rates in London and Paris for Hong Kong Travellers
British Airways Offers Special Hotel Rates in London and Paris for Hong Kong Travellers.
- 181. Qantas Changes Terminal in Paris
Qantas Changes Terminal in Paris
- 182. Korean Air Partners Musée d’Orsay in Paris to Launch New Audio Guide
The Musée d’Orsay in Paris is to introduce its first-ever Korean language audio guide thanks to Korean Air. Korean visitors to the museum will be able to enjoy the museum’s world-renowned art collection with commentaries in their mother tongue. On 24 October 2014, Korean Air’s Managing Vice President Yong-Chul Kim and the Musée d’Orsay’s President Guy Cogeval gathered in the Museum
- 183. Airbus to Showcase Latest Commercial and Military Products at Paris Air Show
Airbus will showcase its latest commercial and military product range at the 50th international Paris Air Show at Le Bourget from 17 to 23 June 2013. An A400M [see video below] (soon to be delivered to the French Air Force) and British Airways’ soon to be delivered first A380 will take the centre stage during the first few days of the show, followed by Airbus’ own flight test aircr
- 184. Rosewood Opens Pentahotel at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Rosewood has expanded its portfolio of pentahotels in Europe, with the opening of the 180-room pentahotel Paris, Charles de Gaulle Airport. The hotel offers guests free WiFi, 12 meeting rooms and the latest in conference technology gizmos. There’s also a gym, internet corner, business center and complimentary airport shuttle service.
Documents 177-184 of 10001 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 8
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page