Your search for PG found the following documents (of 49464 documents searched):
Displaying documents 25-32 of 2258, with best matches first:
- 25. Bangkok Airways on target for 100% Electronic Tickets by end of 2007
Bangkok Airways on target for 100% Electronic Tickets by end of 2007.
- 26. Updates on Bangkok Airways Samui Airport Closure
Updates on Bangkok Airways Samui Airport Closure. Bangkok Airways has confirmed with ASIA Travel Tips.com that its airport in Koh Samui, Thailand, which had been closed due to severe flooding will reopen at 21:00 today (Tuesday, 2 November 2010) when flights to and from Bangkok will recommence operations. The flights will run from 21:00 until 03:40 on Wednesday as the airline tries
- 27. Bangkok Airways resumes flights to Phnom Penh
Bangkok Airways resumes flights to Phnom Penh
- 28. Smiths Detection Launches UVC Light Kits for Airport Security Checkpoints
Smiths Detection has launched ultraviolet (UVC) light kits that the company says are capable of destroying up to 99.9%of microorganisms present on baggage trays at security checkpoints.
- 29. Finnair Increases Cargo Capacity by Removing Seats from Two A330s
Finnair has removed the economy class seats from two Airbus A330 aircraft so that they can be used for cargo. The modification doubles the cargo capacity of the aircraft.
- 30. Bangkok Airways to Resume Flights to Chiang Mai, Lampang, Phuket and Sukhothai
After resuming flights between Koh Samui and Suvarnabhumi Airport near Bangkok on Friday, Bangkok Airways has unveiled plans to further expand its network as the Kingdom of Thailand gradually emerges from numerous restrictions put in place to try and control the spread of COVID19.
- 31. Thai Airways Extends Suspension of International Flights
On 21 April, TravelNewsAsia.com reported that Thai Airways had extended its suspension of international flights until 30 June / 1 July. The airline officially confirmed this extension on Monday, 18 May 2020, and warned that 'resumption in July 2020, is still under consideration'.
- 32. Bangkok Airways Launches New Inflight Menus
One of Thailand's most celebrated chefs, Chef Mc Dang, has helped Bangkok Airways enhance the quality of food offered on flights. The new inflight menus are now available on all Bangkok Airways flights (domestic and international) originating from Suvarnabhumi Airport and Samui Airport. Northern and Eastern menus such as Fried Rice with Crab Paste, Roasted Chicken with Sticky Rice
Documents 25-32 of 2258 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page