Your search for Music found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 25-32 of 2474, with best matches first:
- 25. 20th Macau International Music Festival to take place from 6 October to 5 November 2006
20th Macau International Music Festival to take place from 6 October to 5 November 2006.
- 26. British Airways Adds Music from London Symphony Orchestra to IFE System
British Airways has added tracks from the London Symphony Orchestra to its in-flight entertainment system. A selection of music from 10 London Symphony Orchestra albums are now available on board, spanning the classical, opera and choral genres.
- 27. Morrissey to Perform in Sydney on 26-27 and 30-31 May 2015
British music visionary Morrissey will perform four exclusive performances during Vivid Sydney, a festival of light and music. An Evening With Morrissey will take place at the Sydney Opera House on 26-27 May and 30-31 May. They will be the artist's only Australian appearances.
- 28. Al Ain InterContinental Resort to host 5th Al Ain Classical Music Festival
Al Ain InterContinental Resort to host 5th Al Ain Classical Music Festival.
- 29. Sofitel So Bangkok and Sofitel So Mauritius Launch Urban by Nature by DJ Ravin
Sofitel So Bangkok, scheduled to open in late 2011, has collaborated with its sister property, Sofitel So Mauritius, to produce a double music CD that introduces the two addresses through music styling under the theme of When Mauritius Meets Bangkok.
- 30. Biggest Ever Vivid Sydney to Take Place 22 May - 8 June 2015
For 18 nights, from 22 May to 8 June 2015, Vivid Sydney - a festival of light, music and ideas - will again transform the city and harbour. The 2015 program includes expansion into new city precincts Chatswood and Central Park, its biggest ever music program including Australian exclusives such as The Hoodoo Gurus at the Powerhouse Museum and Daniel Johns' international solo debut
- 31. Kraftwerk to Headline Vivid LIVE Program at Sydney Opera House
Now in its fifth year, Vivid Sydney, which is owned and managed by Destination NSW, the NSW Governmentís tourism and major events agency, has become a platform to highlight Australiaís global city to the world by featuring some of the biggest names in music, lighting artistry and ideas, to local and international audiences. In 2013, this 18-day festival of light, music and ideas, w
- 32. Visit Florida Partners Pitbull
Visit Florida has entered into a new partnership with global music superstar Pitbull. The partnership is designed to help Florida integrate its travel brand into the international music scene on a huge scale through this unprecedented ambassador program.
Documents 25-32 of 2474 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page