Your search for Langham found the following documents (of 50127 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 5866, with best matches first:
- 137. CeCe Hoang Joins Langham Place Mongkok as Director of Media Services
The Langham Place Hotel in Mongkok, Hong Kong, has appointed Canadian national Ms. CeCe Hoang to the newly created position of Director of Media Services. In her new role, CeCe will focus on media relations to drive publicity and brand coverage for the hotel, alongside strategic marketing, branding and communication efforts that support the company’s aggressive growth initiatives.
- 138. Langham Signs Eaton Hotel in Shenzhen
Langham Hospitality Group has signed its fifth Eaton property thanks to a management deal with Shenzhen Warmsun Real Estate Development. The Eaton Luxe, Shajing, Shenzhen, China in the Warmsun•International Complex is scheduled to open late 2013.
- 139. John O’Shea Appointed General Manager of The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai
Mr. John O’Shea has been appointed General Manager, The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai effective immediately. A distinguished hotelier, John has more than 30 years experience in the hospitality industry, 18 of which were as a General Manager or Managing Director of high profile hotels in his native country Australia as well as Thailand, Malaysia, Japan and China.
- 140. Langham Hotels International appoints Director of Sales – Western Region, North America
Langham Hotels International appoints Director of Sales – Western Region, North America.
- 141. Langham Appoints Director of Global Sales - MICE
Langham Hospitality Group has appointed Anita Hemrajani as Director of Global Sales – MICE, part of the group's strategic plan to further strengthen the growth in MICE business.
- 142. Langham Hotel Auckland opens Three New Meeting Rooms
Langham Hotel Auckland opens Three New Meeting Rooms.
- 143. New Director of Communications at the Langham Place Hotel and Eaton Hotel in Hong Kong
New Director of Communications at the Langham Place Hotel and Eaton Hotel in Hong Kong.
- 144. Roberta Lee Joins Langham as Vice President of Marketing
Langham Hospitality has appointed Roberta Lee as Vice President of Marketing. Lee has over 20 years of experience in the luxury retail industry. She has previously led marketing, promotions and CRM initiatives for Nirav Modi in Asia Pacific, Stuart Weitzman in Asia & Pacific, Chanel in Hong Kong and Macau, and Hermes in Greater China.
Documents 137-144 of 5866 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page