Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 44531 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 15846, with best matches first:
- 81. Garuda Indonesia Adds Inflight WiFi to A330 Flights
Passengers flying with Garuda Indonesia can now use OnAir’s inflight Wi-Fi product, Internet OnAir, throughout the flight. Passengers can visit websites, work on email, and keep up to date on social media. The Wi-Fi service is provided through arrangements made with OnAir’s chosen strategic partner, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia.
- 82. Qantas launches inflight Short Message Service (SMS) system
Qantas launches inflight Short Message Service (SMS) system
- 83. Singapore Airlines taking Inflight Connectivity further
Singapore Airlines taking Inflight Connectivity further.
- 84. Jetstar to Trial iPads for Inflight Entertainment
Jetstar to Trial iPads for Inflight Entertainment. Australia's low cost airline Jetstar is to trial the newest Apple gadget , the iPad, for its onboard entertainment. Jetstar will be one of the first airlines in the world to trial iPads, beginning later this month on selected domestic routes across Australia.
- 85. SriLankan Airlines adds video games to its inflight entertainment
SriLankan Airlines adds video games to its inflight entertainment
- 86. SITAOnAir to Provide Air Caraïbes and French Blue with Inflight Connectivity
Air Caraïbes and its sister French Blue, a low-cost, long-haul airline, have appointed SITAOnAir to deliver a nose-to-tail inflight connectivity solution to the Groupe Dubreuil airlines over GX Aviation’s high-speed broadband network. The solution will enable Air Caraïbes and French Blue to advance digitally transformative cabin connectivity services with SITAOnAir’s key cabin solu
- 87. Air Astana Signs Inflight Connectivity Agreement with Rockwell Collins
Air Astana will soon be able to offer passengers inflight connectivity, following an agreement signed with air transport IT provider, Rockwell Collins. Air Astana will install the Inmarsat Global Xpress (GX) high speed connectivity system on its fleet of Boeing 767 airliners commencing September 2016.
- 88. TriaGnoSys and Siemens CMT Launch New IFEC Solution
TriaGnoSys and Siemens CMT have launched IFEConneX, a complete inflight entertainment and communication (IFEC) solution. It incorporates an entertainment and media distribution system into the TriaGnoSys inflight GSM solution, GSMConneX, which was launched at Aircraft Interiors in April 2011.
Documents 81-88 of 15846 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page