Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 48873 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 16597, with best matches first:
- 81. Emirates Upgrades Inflight Entertainment
Emirates already had one of the very best inflight entertainment (IFE) systems in the sky, and now they have made it even better. New features include larger screens in First Class and Economy Class and three times the media storage Ė offering passengers an even greater choice of content on board. The new products can be found on Emiratesí newly-delivered Boeing 777-300ER and Airbu
- 82. Virgin Atlantic adds Baby IQ to inflight entertainment system
Virgin Atlantic adds Baby IQ to inflight entertainment system.
- 83. Garuda Indonesia Adds Inflight WiFi to A330 Flights
Passengers flying with Garuda Indonesia can now use OnAirís inflight Wi-Fi product, Internet OnAir, throughout the flight. Passengers can visit websites, work on email, and keep up to date on social media. The Wi-Fi service is provided through arrangements made with OnAirís chosen strategic partner, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia.
- 84. Qantas launches inflight Short Message Service (SMS) system
Qantas launches inflight Short Message Service (SMS) system
- 85. Singapore Airlines taking Inflight Connectivity further
Singapore Airlines taking Inflight Connectivity further.
- 86. Jetstar to Trial iPads for Inflight Entertainment
Jetstar to Trial iPads for Inflight Entertainment. Australia's low cost airline Jetstar is to trial the newest Apple gadget , the iPad, for its onboard entertainment. Jetstar will be one of the first airlines in the world to trial iPads, beginning later this month on selected domestic routes across Australia.
- 87. SriLankan Airlines adds video games to its inflight entertainment
SriLankan Airlines adds video games to its inflight entertainment
- 88. SITAOnAir to Provide Air CaraÔbes and French Blue with Inflight Connectivity
Air CaraÔbes and its sister French Blue, a low-cost, long-haul airline, have appointed SITAOnAir to deliver a nose-to-tail inflight connectivity solution to the Groupe Dubreuil airlines over GX Aviationís high-speed broadband network. The solution will enable Air CaraÔbes and French Blue to advance digitally transformative cabin connectivity services with SITAOnAirís key cabin solu
Documents 81-88 of 16597 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page