Your search for IAE found the following documents (of 50094 documents searched):
Displaying documents 25-32 of 56, with best matches first:
- 25. Rolls-Royce Wins Share of China Southern V2500 Order
Rolls-Royce has won a share of an order from China Southern Airlines for V2500 engines to power 30 Airbus A320 aircraft. The contract includes a long-term engine maintenance agreement. The value of the contract to Rolls-Royce is over $250 million.
- 26. Rolls-Royce wins $600 Million Share of Indian Engine Order
Rolls-Royce wins $600 Million Share of Indian Engine Order.
- 27. Adria Airways Takes Delivery of First Airbus A319
Adria Airways Takes Delivery of First Airbus A319. Slovenia's flag carrier, Adria Airways, has taken delivery of its first new Airbus A319. The aircraft was handed over from the Airbus delivery centre in Hamburg, Germany. Operated under a lease agreement with AerCap, the new A319 will be deployed on European scheduled services from Ljubljana.
- 28. Wizz Air Takes Delivery of 100th Airbus A320 Family Aircraft
Wizz Air, one of the fastest-growing airlines in Europe, has taken delivery of its 100th Airbus A320 Family aircraft, an A321ceo, at an event in Budapest Airport.
- 29. Chongqingís West Air Takes Delivery of New Airbus
Chongqingís West Air Takes Delivery of New Airbus. Chongqing-based West Air, a private airline under HNA group, has taken delivery of its first Airbus aircraft, an A319. The aircraft is the 26th aircraft assembled at the Airbus Final Assembly Line China (FALC) in Tianjin. West Air becomes the newest Airbus operator and the eighth operator of Airbus A320 Family aircraft assembled by
- 30. Dragonair signs financing agreement for two A321s
Dragonair signs financing agreement for two A321s.
- 31. Chief Operating Officer of Rolls-Royce to Retire
Mike Terrett, Chief Operating Officer of Rolls-Royce has decided to retire at the end of the year. Mike has worked for Rolls-Royce for 34 years and has been instrumental in shaping the current success of the business. Mike, an engineer, started as a graduate apprentice in Derby in 1978.
- 32. Mexican start-up airline Volaris orders up to 56 Airbus A320 Family Aircraft
Mexican start-up airline Volaris orders up to 56 Airbus A320 Family Aircraft.
Documents 25-32 of 56 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page