Your search for Germany found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 4744, with best matches first:
- 89. New Zealand Visitor Arrivals in July 2009
New Zealand Visitor Arrivals in July 2009. New Zealand visitor arrivals from Germany have picked up well, up 14% on the same month last year. In June, Germany overtook Korea as New Zealand’s sixth largest market for visitor arrivals.
- 90. Munich Airport Welcomes Planning Approval for Third Runway
The third runway at Munich Airport will help ensure that the national air transportation infrastructure is able to deliver the necessary performance in the long term. Approximately 90% of all long-haul flights to and from Germany are handled through the two hubs of Munich and Frankfurt. Now that both locations have secure expansion perspectives, Germany, as Europe's biggest economy
- 91. World's Hotel Investment Leaders to Gather in Berlin, Germany
World's Hotel Investment Leaders to Gather in Berlin, Germany
- 92. Christian Dolenc Appointed GM of Mandarin Oriental Macau
The Mandarin Oriental, Macau has appointed Christian Dolenc as General Manager. Christian, a German national, received his Apprenticeship Diploma in Hotel and Catering Business in Munich, Germany in 2001, and then underwent a range of placements in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Germany.
- 93. 4th Edition of Food & Hotel Vietnam opens in Ho Chi Minh
4th Edition of Food & Hotel Vietnam opens in Ho Chi Minh. FHV2007 hosts 240 exhibiting companies from 22 country/regions, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Spain, Vietnam and more. Also at the exhibition are group pavilions from South Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States of America.
- 94. International Hotel Investment Forum in Berlin, Germany Draws Record Number of Delegates
International Hotel Investment Forum in Berlin, Germany Draws Record Number of Delegates.
- 95. FIFA World Cup Boosts WORLDHOTELS Bookings in Germany by 37%
FIFA World Cup Boosts WORLDHOTELS Bookings in Germany by 37%.
- 96. Relais & Châteaux appoints LJR Consultancy for UK and Germany Sales
Relais & Châteaux appoints LJR Consultancy for UK and Germany Sales. Relais & Châteaux Asia Pacific has appointed British sales and marketing specialists LJR Consultancy to promote its exclusive collection of some of the world’s finest luxury and independent small properties and gourmet restaurants to the UK and German travel markets.
Documents 89-96 of 4744 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page