Your search for GDS found the following documents (of 45314 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 19009, with best matches first:
- 81. New Airline Content on Galileo Low Cost Air
New Airline Content on Galileo Low Cost Air. Galileo's Low Cost Air, the tool which enables travel agents to search and compare low cost carrier fares outside Galileo’s core Global Distribution System (GDS) with fares from airlines participating in the GDS, has expanded its search capability. By adding a number of additional low cost carriers, including AirAsia, Galileo-connected t
- 82. Travelport Launches ‘Lowest Public Rate Programme’
Travelport has launched a new hotel programme that gives Travelport GDS-connected travel agents guaranteed access to the lowest publicly available rates from a wide range of global hotel groups. Launched recently on both the Galileo and Worldspan GDS, the ‘Lowest Public Rate Programme’ already has more than 40 participating hotel brands signed up, including InterContinental Hotels
- 83. Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji Now Live On Four GDS
Travel agents can now directly book rooms at the Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji through four Global Distribution Systems (GDS). The GDS and access codes for Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji are:
- 84. American Airlines Questions GDS Content Sharing
American Airlines Questions GDS Content Sharing.
- 85. WORLDHOTELS launches New GDS Chain Code - WW for Independent Hotels
WORLDHOTELS launches New GDS Chain Code - WW for Independent Hotels.
- 86. Jetstar Branded Airlines Content now available through Abacus GDS
Jetstar Branded Airlines Content now available through Abacus GDS.
- 87. Gerry’s Travel Selects Sabre as Preferred GDS and Technology Solutions Provider
Gerry’s Travel, one of Pakistan’s largest travel agencies, has selected Sabre as its preferred GDS and technology solutions provider. Gerry’s will also adopt Sabre’s PowerSuite solution to automate and connect front, mid and back-office agency workflows, allowing for the integration of business processes and information to introduce better customer management, service delivery and
- 88. Travelport Creates Exec Team Nicknamed the ‘Rainmakers’ to Further Evolve its GDS Offering in As
Travelport Creates Exec Team Nicknamed the ‘Rainmakers’ to Further Evolve its GDS Offering in Asia.
Documents 81-88 of 19009 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page