Your search for Fuel found the following documents (of 49028 documents searched):
Displaying documents 161-168 of 6723, with best matches first:
- 161. Heathrow and SIA Implement New Departure Procedure for A380
Heathrow and SIA Implement New Departure Procedure for A380. Heathrow, NATS, Singapore Airlines and Airbus have launched an improved departure procedure for the Airbus A380, saving more fuel, emitting less CO2 and remaining within the airport's strict noise procedures. This new procedure saves an additional 300kg of fuel per flight, equating to one metric tonne of emissions of CO2
- 162. Air Canada Opposes Proposed Ontario Budget Increases to Aviation Fuel Taxes
Air Canada has expressed its disappointment with the proposed Ontario budget to increase aviation excise fuel taxes, and has welcomed the decision by Ontario Opposition parties to defeat the government's proposed budget. Canada already has some of the highest aviation taxes in the world, recently ranking an unenviable 136th position of 144 countries in a World Economic Forum survey
- 163. Fuel Mobile App Adds Keyless Entry Through Integration with Assa Abloy
Fuel, a provider of hotel software and digital marketing solutions for the global hospitality industry, has upgraded its mobile application for independent and boutique hotels, by successfully integrating its mobile app with Assa Abloy Global Solutions.
- 164. Lufthansa increases fuel surcharge
Lufthansa increases fuel surcharge.
- 165. Singapore Airlines to raise Fuel Surcharge
Singapore Airlines to raise Fuel Surcharge.
- 166. British Airways increases Fuel Surcharge on longhaul flights
British Airways increases Fuel Surcharge on longhaul flights.
- 167. KLM Cargo increases fuel surcharge - Latest Travel News - September 2002
KLM Cargo increases fuel surcharge. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
- 168. Airbus Delivers Deltaís Latest Aircraft Using Sustainable Jet Fuel
Airbus delivered Deltaís 50th A320 Family aircraft by using sustainable jet fuel blends. The landmark aircraft was an A321, Airbusí longest-fuselage version in its A320 product line, and the first of 20 for the U.S.-based airline.
Documents 161-168 of 6723 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 6
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page