Your search for Engines found the following documents (of 48637 documents searched):
Displaying documents 17-24 of 2775, with best matches first:
- 17. AirAsia X Signs Firm Contract with GE for A330-200 Engines
AirAsia X has signed a firm contract with GE for the purchase of CF6-80E1 engines to power the three new Airbus A330-200s (with the option of two additional aircraft) scheduled for delivery from 2012. In addition, AirAsia X has also signed a 20 year On-Point solutions agreement with GE for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of the CF6-80E1 engines.
- 18. Emirates Airline orders US$1.5 billion worth of engines
Emirates Airline orders US$1.5 billion worth of engines
- 19. IATA and CFM Sign Pro-Competitive Agreement on Engine Maintenance
IATA has entered into an agreement with CFM International (CFM) designed to increase competition in the market for maintenance, repair and overhaul services (MRO) on engines manufactured by CFM, a 50/50 partnership between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines.
- 20. Lufthansa Launches Six-Month Biofuel Trial on Scheduled Flights
Lufthansa has launched a six-month biofuel trial on regular scheduled flights. A Lufthansa Airbus A321 with the registration D-AIDG will fly the Hamburg-Frankfurt-Hamburg route four times daily. One of its engines will run on a 50/50 mix of regular fuel and biosynthetic kerosene. The biofuel for jet engines has been approved by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- 21. A321neo Powered by CFM LEAP-1A Engines Receives Type Certification
Following a comprehensive flight test programme, the A321neo powered by CFM Internationalís LEAP-1A engines has been granted joint Type Certification from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- 22. EASA Certifies ATR's New Pratt & Whitney Canada 127N Engines
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has certified the ATR 72-600 aircraft for the use of new PW127N engines. Following in the PW127M's flight path with over 10 million hours of operation, the PW127N provides a 4.5% power increase for Maximum Take-Off ratings (MTO), thus enhancing performance in hot and high operating conditions.
- 23. Tiger Airways selects IAE V2500 Engines for its eight new Airbus A320
Tiger Airways selects IAE V2500 Engines for its eight new Airbus A320.
- 24. Finnair opts for Rolls-Royce Engines for Airbus A350s
Finnair opts for Rolls-Royce Engines for Airbus A350s.
Documents 17-24 of 2775 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page