Travel Industry News at TravelNewsAsia.com since 1997. Interviews, podcasts, videos, pictures and more

Search Travel News Asia for: EAM

Search Results
Your search for EAM found the following documents (of 50964 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 1363, with best matches first:

145. Linda Celestino Joins Etihad Airways as Vice President Guest Services
Etihad Airways has appointed Linda Celestino as the airlines Vice President Guest Services. Ms Celestino has more than 25 years experience in the airline industry having held senior positions in her native Australia and the Middle East, as well as being President of the New York-based Airline Passenger Experience Association. Most recently, Ms Celestino was General Manager Inflig
146. Austin-Bergstrom Int. Airport Wins First Regional Heat of Routes Awards 2015
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport has been named as the winner of the first heat of the 2015 Routes Marketing Awards. Over 650 aviation professionals were gathered to witness the presentation of the awards in Denver and to take part in the 8th Routes Americas. Speaking just after receiving the award, Austin Bergstrom International Airports Assistant Director, Jamy Kazanoff, s
147. Sunrise Kempinski Hotel Opens in Beijing
Kempinski has expanded its portfolio of hotels in China with the opening of the Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing. Kempinski's largest development in China, Beijing's new Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island destination, comprises a total of 14 hotels located on the lakeshore and on Yanqi Island. The destination offers 14,069 square metres of meeting space, a conference c
148. Singapore Airlines New Premium Economy Class to Take Off 9 August 2015
From 9 August 2015, customers travelling on select flights from Singapore to Sydney will be the first to experience a new cabin class, which will subsequently be made available to other destinations served by the airlines Airbus A380s and Boeing 777-300ERs, in addition to the future fleet of Airbus A350s.
149. Etihad Airways Acquires 75% Stake in Alitalia Loyalty
Etihad Airways has acquired a 75% stake in Alitalia Loyalty S.p.A, the owner and operator of MilleMiglia, Alitalias frequent flyer program. Alitalia will retain the remaining 25% stake. Alitalia Loyalty will become part of Global Loyalty Company (GLC), a loyalty company that allows Etihad Airways and its partners to target the global loyalty market more effectively, whilst driving
150. Travel News Archives from Between 11 and 30 January 2016
All the latest travel news featured on ASIATravelTips.com / TravelNewsAsia.com between 11 January 2016 and 30 January 2016 - archived for your easy reference. Travel News Archives from Between 11 and 30 January 2016. Travel news from the world's travel trade, aviation and hospitality industries. The latest travel news we feature covers mainly Asia Pacific and Australasia but also e
151. Bangkok Airways Launches Call Center Check-In Service
Bangkok Airways has launched a Call Center Check-in service to facilitate and enhance the services offered to its passengers. The new service is free of charge and is available for all domestic passengers in Thailand.
152. Delta Invites Active Military Members to Board Early
Supporting active military and veterans is key to Delta's business strategy and community engagement efforts. That's why, effective immediately, the airline is enhancing its boarding process to honor all uniformed and non-uniformed active military personnel.

Documents 145-152 of 1363 displayed.

Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [ Next >> ]

Travel News Asia - Home Page

Advertising
Advertising
Contact Details | Privacy | About Us | TravelNewsAsia.com Copyright © 1997 - 2021 - TravelNewsAsia.com - All rights reserved.