Your search for E195-E2 found the following documents (of 48830 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 405, with best matches first:
- 33. Airbus Delivers First of Two H145M Helicopters to Luxembourg
Airbus Helicopters has delivered the first of two H145M multipurpose helicopters for defence and security missions to the Government of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
- 34. Boeing Unveils First 737 MAX 10
Boeing unveiled the first 737 MAX 10 at a special event held at the companyís Renton, Washington factory on Friday. The 737 MAX 10, the largest variant of the MAX family, can seat up to 230 passengers and offers one of the lowest seat-mile costs of any single-aisle airplane ever produced.
- 35. Air Senegal Signs MOU for Eight Airbus A220-300s
Air Senegal has signed a MOU for eight Airbus A220-300 aircraft, formerly known as the Bombardier CS300. The MOU was signed last week in the presence of HE Alioune SARR, Minister of Tourism and Transport Senegal.
- 36. Spirit Airlines Signs MOU For Up To 100 Airbus A320 Family Aircraft
Spirit Airlines has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Airbus for up to 100 A320neo Family aircraft. Once finalised, the aircraft will be a mixture of A319neos, A320neos, and A321neos. Based in South Florida, Spirit is a rapidly growing ultra-low-cost carrier.
- 37. Vietnam Airlines Enforcing Ban on Damaged or Recalled Lithium Batteries
Vietnam Airlines has started enforcing a ban on transporting Lithium batteries and electronic devices using Lithium batteries which might affect flight safety on all flights. Specifically, Vietnam Airlines prohibits carrying on board any form of:
- 38. Park Hotel Group Appoints Angeline Hon as Group Marketing and Communications Director
Park Hotel Group has appointed Angeline Hon as Group Marketing and Communications Director. Angeline has over 20 years of marketing experience and specialises in distribution, web marketing and loyalty programmes.
- 39. One Unidentified Customer Orders Two BBJ 787-9 Dreamliners
Boeing Business Jets has confirmed that an unidentified customer ordered two BBJ 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft in August. The order is valued at US$564 million at current list prices.
- 40. Qatar Executive Confirmed as Launch Customer of Gulfstream G700
Gulfstream has confirmed that Qatar Executive is the launch customer for its flagship G700 aircraft. Qatar Executive has ordered 10 G700 aircraft.
Documents 33-40 of 405 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page