Your search for Chefs found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 1758, with best matches first:
- 145. Crown Macau's Premium Dining Options to include Tokyo’s exclusive tempura restaurant Tenmasa
Crown Macau's Premium Dining Options to include Tokyo’s exclusive tempura restaurant Tenmasa. Crown Macau, a luxurious six-star hotel and casino development in Macau, has revealed the range of world class dining venues it will offer upon opening. Tokyo’s most exclusive tempura restaurant Tenmasa, chic French restaurant Aurora, plush Cantonese restaurant Ying (帝影છ
- 146. Over 1,300 tourism-related jobs on offer and new Place-and-Train programme launched in Singapore
Over 1,300 tourism-related jobs on offer and new Place-and-Train programme launched in Singapore.
- 147. Peninsula Hotels to launch 'Peninsula Wellness'
Peninsula Hotels to launch 'Peninsula Wellness'.
- 148. World Gourmet Festival 2012 - What Can You Expect?
What will be happening during this year's World Gourmet Festival taking place at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok for the 13th time? In this HD video interview with Mr Reto Moser Director of Food and Beverage at Four Seasons Bangkok we ask about the 2012 event, and how it differs from previous years.
- 149. 'A Feast For The Senses' at Shangri-La Hotels in Asia
'A Feast For The Senses' at Shangri-La Hotels in Asia.
- 150. United Unveils Details of New Terminal B South Concourse at Houston’s Bush Intercontinental Airp
United Airlines has unveiled the dining and retail concessions for the airline’s new Terminal B south concourse at Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport. The list is led by two new celebrity-chef venues with local and regional ties, and other first-time dining concessions with Texas roots, as well as several familiar airport favorites.
- 151. Four Seasons Unveils Details of New Private Jet Journeys Scheduled for 2017
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has unveiled details of three new Private Jet journeys scheduled to take off in 2017. The Four Seasons Private Jet itineraries are headlined by Culinary Discoveries, a journey developed in partnership with one of the world’s best restaurants, Copenhagen-based Noma, and its acclaimed head chef René Redzepi.
- 152. Anantara Bangkok Riverside Celebrates Thai Cuisine with Thai Market Brunch
The Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa has launched a Thai Market Brunch headed by celebrity Thai chef, Chumpol Jangprai (pictured below). Guests can enjoy a vast assortment of traditional Thai favourites by making their selections from a variety of ‘food stalls’ with the majority of dishes cooked a la minute.
Documents 145-152 of 1758 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page