Your search for Awards found the following documents (of 44490 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 36279, with best matches first:
- 137. Korean Air Chairman Honored by Los Angeles Leaders
Korean Air Chairman, Yang Ho Cho, has been honored for his contributions to the Los Angeles community and economy through his airline, shipping and real estate enterprises. The Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) named Mr. Cho a 2013 Eddy Awards honoree at a gala awards event at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
- 138. Winners of the 2009 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards
Winners of the 2009 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards. The Awards Programme, which has been under the stewardship of the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) for the past five years, recognise and promote best practice in sustainable tourism development all over the world.
- 139. EIBTM 2003 approaches closing date for Press Awards submissions
EIBTM 2003 approaches closing date for Press Awards submissions.
- 140. New Categories added to Hong Kong's 2005 Best of the Best Culinary Awards
New Categories added to Hong Kong's 2005 Best of the Best Culinary Awards.
- 141. e-Gate bags IT Project of the Year award at Middle East IT Awards
e-Gate bags IT Project of the Year award at Middle East IT Awards
- 142. British Airways takes off with seven top awards - Latest Travel News - September 2002
British Airways takes off with seven top awards. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
- 143. National Geographic World Legacy Awards Names Judges; Winners to Be Announced at ITB Berlin
The National Geographic Society has named 18 travel experts from across the globe as judges of the inaugural World Legacy Awards. The awards are a partnership between National Geographic and ITB Berlin to showcase leading travel and tourism companies, organizations and destinations, ranging from airlines to ecolodges and from cities to countries, that are driving the positive trans
- 144. WTTC announces Judges for 2008 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards
WTTC announces Judges for 2008 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards. This internationally acclaimed panel represents the public and private sectors as well as media and academia. Its members will review and select a shortlist of finalists in each of the four award categories to move into the second stage, when on-site inspections will take place. During the third stage of judging, a final j
Documents 137-144 of 36279 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page