Your search for Austria found the following documents (of 50153 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 840, with best matches first:
- 81. Lufthansa Preferred Fares to be available to Galileo and Worldspan Subscribers without Surcharge
Lufthansa Preferred Fares to be available to Galileo and Worldspan Subscribers without Surcharge. Lufthansa, SWISS and Travelport GDS have signed a long-term, full content agreement which will run until the end of 2011 and give all travel agencies worldwide that make bookings via GDS Galileo and Worldspan access to all Lufthansa and SWISS published fares and inventory.
- 82. European Hotel Results for March 2009
European Hotel Results for March 2009. The European hotel industry reported mixed year-over-year results when reported in U.S. dollars, Euros and British Pounds for the month of March 2009, according to data compiled by STR Global.
- 83. Wolfgang Mayrhuber succeeds Jürgen Weber as Lufthansa Chairman and CEO
Wolfgang Mayrhuber succeeds Jürgen Weber as Lufthansa Chairman and CEO
- 84. Carlson Hotels Worldwide increased Global Portfolio by 12 Properties in April 2006
Carlson Hotels Worldwide increased Global Portfolio by 12 Properties in April 2006.
- 85. Austrian Airlines embarks on New Future with Lufthansa
Austrian Airlines embarks on New Future with Lufthansa. The Supervisory Board of ÖIAG has given a green light to the sale to Lufthansa of ÖIAG’s 41.56% share in Austrian Airlines. The signing of the contract took place last week after a meeting of the Supervisory Board of ÖIAG. The acceptance of the Lufthansa bid is the result of a bidding process launched on 13 August 2008 in acc
- 86. World’s Highest Via Ferrata - Mountain Torq on Mount Kinabalu brings New Mountaineering Sport to
World’s Highest Via Ferrata - Mountain Torq on Mount Kinabalu brings New Mountaineering Sport to Asia. Mountain Torq, the world’s highest and Asia’s first via ferrata opened in December 2007 offering a new, exhilarating, adrenalin-charged experience to climbers and hikers to the world heritage site, Mount Kinabalu. A via ferrata (or ‘iron road’ in Italian), is a continuous protecte
- 87. Air Canada Proposes Science-Based Approach to Easing Quarantine Restrictions
Air Canada's Chief Medical Officer has called on the Canadian government to consider a science-based approach to easing the Quarantine Act restrictions. The suggestion is to replace current quarantine requirements for those countries with a low COVID19 risk from a public health perspective, with more proportionate, evidence-based measures.
- 88. Andreas Fienbork Joins Centara as Corporate Director of Sales for DACH and Eastern Europe
Andreas Fienbork has joined Centara Hotels & Resorts as Corporate Director of Sales for DACH and Eastern Europe, his responsibilities cover all German-speaking countries in Europe. Andreas is a German national. He underwent a three-year apprenticeship programme in hotel management at Hilton Park Hotel Munich in Germany before becoming, in 1992, managing director of a privately owne
Documents 81-88 of 840 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page