Your search for Auckland found the following documents (of 49237 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 5656, with best matches first:
- 65. Emirates to Launch Airbus A380 Flights to Brisbane and Auckland
Emirates will launch Airbus A380 flights between Dubai and Brisbane / Auckland from 1 October 2013. Adding the A380 to one of Emiratesí two daily Brisbane services will see an increase in capacity of 135 seats for sale per flight and 1,890 week, reinforcing Emiratesí commitment to its Queensland and Auckland passengers. The double-daily service is currently operated by Boeing 777-
- 66. Air New Zealand to Operate Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on Auckland - Adelaide Route
Air New Zealand is to operates its new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft on the Auckland Ė Adelaide route from October 2017. The introduction of the state of the art aircraft will see the airline increase capacity between Auckland and Adelaide by up to 23% over the peak season (26 October 2017 Ė 25 March 2018). It will also allow the airline offer Business Premier and Premium Econom
- 67. Pacific Blue launches flights from Auckland to Australia
Pacific Blue launches flights from Auckland to Australia.
- 68. Emirates SkyCargo to Airfreight to Auckland
Emirates SkyCargo to Airfreight to Auckland.
- 69. Air New Zealand Launches Flights Between Auckland and Invercargill
Air New Zealand has launched flights between Auckland and Invercargill, in the deep south of the country. Air New Zealand will operate the route with Airbus A320 aircraft fives times per week.
- 70. Cordis Auckland to Expand with New 250-Room Tower
Following the multi-million dollar refurbishment of Cordis, Auckland, Hong Kong-based Langham Hospitality Group has unveiled new expansion plans that will make the hotel the largest in New Zealand in terms of room count.
- 71. Qantas adds Melbourne-Auckland Express Freight Service
Qantas adds Melbourne-Auckland Express Freight Service.
- 72. Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel Opens
The Novotel Auckland Airport was officially opened today by Kingi Tuheitia and New Zealand Prime Minister, John Key, in a traditional dawn ceremony. The launch of the hotel, just 50 metres from the international terminal, comes just over 100 days from the kick-off of the Rugby World Cup.
Documents 65-72 of 5656 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page