Your search for Apartments found the following documents (of 44522 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 17135, with best matches first:
- 65. Grosvenor House apartments voted best in the world by global travel professionals
Grosvenor House apartments voted best in the world by global travel professionals.
- 66. Emirates launches Emirates Marina Serviced Apartments & Spa
Emirates launches Emirates Marina Serviced Apartments & Spa.
- 67. Marriott Opens Executive Apartments in Beijing
Marriott has opened the 220-apartment The Imperial Mansion, Beijing - Marriott Executive Apartments. Marriottl’s fifth extended stay property in China. The property is located within the capital city’s busy central business and leisure district, next door to the Forbidden City, the world’s largest imperial palace.
- 68. Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Ariake - HD Video Interview with Jon Loeffelholz, GM
Exclusive HD video interview with Mr. Jon Loeffelholz, CHRM, General Manager of the Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Ariake, Tokyo. We discuss what the relationship is between the Oakwood and the Sunroute Hotel Ariake, which are in the same building, and what facilities they share.
- 69. Marriott to manage new Bahrain Executive Apartments Hotel
Marriott to manage new Bahrain Executive Apartments Hotel.
- 70. Jumeirah to operate the Aqua Dunya theme park, hotel, souk, port, and vacation apartments at Dub
Jumeirah to operate the Aqua Dunya theme park, hotel, souk, port, and vacation apartments at Dubailand.
- 71. Frasers Hospitality to manage Serviced Residence in Osaka, Japan
Frasers Hospitality to manage Serviced Residence in Osaka, Japan. Frasers Hospitality has signed a new serviced residence in Osaka. The Fraser Residence Osaka is scheduled to welcome its first guests in autumn 2010. To the already existing 175 apartments in Fraser Place Shinjuku East Tower and another 209 apartments in Fraser Place West Tower, Frasers Hospitality will augment its s
- 72. Oakwood Prepares to Open Premier Serviced Apartments in Guangdong
Oakwood Premier Guangzhou is getting ready to open 225 luxury serviced apartments in Guangdong in the first quarter of 2012, increasing the portfolio of Oakwood Asia Pacific in China to seven properties in six major business destinations. Under the helm of General Manager Edward Lim, Oakwood Premier Guangzhou is a towering sight in at the heart of the bustling Tianhe business and
Documents 65-72 of 17135 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page