Your search for Aeromexico found the following documents (of 50143 documents searched):
Displaying documents 9-16 of 938, with best matches first:
- 9. Delta Makes Offer to Acquire More Aeromťxico Shares
Delta Air Lines has launched a cash tender offer through the Mexican Stock Exchange to acquire up to an additional 32% of the outstanding capital stock of Grupo Aeromťxico S.A.B. de C.V. for MXN $53.00 per share. The difference from the previously announced tender price of MXN $43.59 is the result of interim exchange rate movements and other factors.
- 10. AeroMexico to acquire 15 Boeing 737-700s
AeroMexico Orders 15 Boeing 737-700s.
- 11. Aeromexico orders 10 Next-Generation Boeing 737-700's
Aeromexico orders 10 Next-Generation Boeing 737-700's.
- 12. Delta and and Aeromexico to Establish Transborder Alliance
Delta Air Lines and Aeromťxico have welcomed the final order issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation granting them antitrust immunity and allowing the airlines to establish a joint cooperation agreement.
- 13. Aeromexico orders Six Next-Generation Boeing 737s
Aeromexico orders Six Next-Generation Boeing 737s.
- 14. AeroMexico and Continental Airlines sign Alliance Agreement
AeroMexico and Continental Airlines sign Alliance Agreement
- 15. Aeromexico takes delivery of its first Boeing 777-200ER
Aeromexico takes delivery of its first Boeing 777-200ER.
- 16. Aeromexico Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
Aeromexico has taken delivery of the first of up to 90 Boeing 737 MAX airplanes. The airline plans to use the more fuel-efficient and longer-range MAX jets to expand its network across the Americas.
Documents 9-16 of 938 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page