Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 161-168 of 6154, with best matches first:
- 161. United Airlines Breaks Ground on New Hangar at Newark Liberty Int. Airport
United Airlines this week broke ground on a new widebody aircraft maintenance hangar at Newark Liberty International Airport. The airline, which is investing more than $25 million in the 90,000 square foot facility, expects to complete construction by year end.
- 162. United Airlines to Launch Houston - Santiago Flights
United Airlines is to launch flights between its hub at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston and Santiago, Chile, beginning 7 December 2014, subject to government approval. Flight 847 will depart Houston daily at 21:05 and arrive in Santiago at 09:40 the next day. Flight 846 will depart Santiago daily at 22:45 and arrive in Houston at 05:40 the following day (all times a
- 163. United Airlines Revamps Cabins; Adds Flat-Bed Seating to Premium Service Flights
United Airlines has introduced its first aircraft equipped with flat-bed seats in a revamped premium cabin, all-new interiors, personal on-demand entertainment, Wi-Fi connectivity, in-seat power and USB ports on its transcontinental ďp.s.Ē Premium Service.
- 164. United Airlines now Participating in Star Alliance Upgrade Awards
United Airlines now Participating in Star Alliance Upgrade Awards.
- 165. United Airlines Makes Global Changes to Boarding Process
United Airlines has made changes to its boarding process at airports around the world in an attempt to give customers more space at the gate, less time waiting in line and improved boarding information.
- 166. United Airlines Adds Boeing 737 MAX 9 to Domestic Flight Schedules
United Airlines has added its newest aircraft type, the Boeing 737 MAX 9, to its domestic flight schedules. The MAX 9 features Boeing's Advanced Technology winglets and fuel efficient engines providing a quieter ride and the ability to fly farther on less fuel.
- 167. United Airlines Extends Lease on Maintenance Center at San Francisco Int. Airport
United Airlines and the San Francisco Airport Commission have signed a 10-year lease extension on the airlineís Maintenance Operations Center at San Francisco International Airport, Unitedís largest maintenance facility.
- 168. United Airlines Coverts Order for 25x A350-900s into Order for 35x A350-1000s
United Airlines has signed an agreement with Airbus to convert Unitedís existing order for 25 A350-900s into A350-1000s and adds 10 firm orders for A350-1000s, giving the airline a total order of 35 aircraft. The increased seating capacity of the A350-1000 will enable United to replace older, less efficient aircraft currently serving long-range, high-demand markets. United expects
Documents 161-168 of 6154 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 6
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page