Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 6605, with best matches first:
- 137. United Airlines Launches Basic Economy
Travellers who purchase tickets for travel between Minneapolis/St. Paul and any of United Airlines’ seven U.S. hubs (Chicago O’Hare, Denver, Houston Bush International, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington Dulles) now have an additional fare option to choose from – Basic Economy.
- 138. United Airlines Applies to Serve Tokyo Haneda from Six U.S. Hubs
United Airlines has filed an application with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for a total of six daily nonstop flights to Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND) from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airpo
- 139. United Airlines Partners Clorox and Cleveland Clinic to Launch CleanPlus
United Airlines has partnered with Clorox and the Cleveland Clinic to launch CleanPlus. As part of the agreement, Clorox products will be used at United's hub airports and medical experts from the Cleveland Clinic will advise on new technologies, training development and quality assurance programming.
- 140. United Airlines and Air China Agree on Marketing Alliance
United Airlines and Air China Agree on Marketing Alliance
- 141. United Airlines Makes Further Reductions to International Schedule
United Airlines has confirmed plans to reduce its international schedule by 95% in April, as follows: United started reducing its remaining trans-Pacific operation on Sunday, with final eastbound departures on 25 March, with the exception of service between San Francisco and Tahiti and San Francisco and Sydney which will have final returns to San Francisco on 28 March.
- 142. United Airlines Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX 9 Aircraft
United Airlines has taken delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft. United has given the MAX a new livery, similar to its fuel-efficient Boeing Dreamliner aircraft, so that employees and customers can more easily recognize the plane.
- 143. United Airlines to Migrate PassPlus Prepaid Program to Jetstream
United Airlines has unveiled plans to migrate its PassPlus prepaid program to United Jetstream, the airline's sales portal.
- 144. Boeing Delivers Next-Generation 737 to China United Airlines
Boeing Delivers Next-Generation 737 to China United Airlines.
Documents 137-144 of 6605 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page