Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 48889 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 6072, with best matches first:
- 105. United Airlines to Resume Delhi and Mumbai Flights
United Airlines has confirmed that it will resume daily nonstop flights between New York/Newark and Delhi and Mumbai on 6 September 2019 (eastbound), and 7 September 2019 (westbound). Tickets are now available for purchase.
- 106. United Airlines offers Special Packages and Fares to draw Thai travelers at ITS 2004
United Airlines offers Special Packages and Fares to draw Thai travelers at ITS 2004.
- 107. United Airlines to Increase Flights to Tokyo, Japan
United Airlines today announced it will begin service between four of its U.S. hubs and Tokyo's Haneda International Airport, located approximately 15 minutes from downtown Tokyo.
- 108. Virgin Blue and United Airlines expand codeshare agreement across Australia
Virgin Blue and United Airlines expand codeshare agreement across Australia
- 109. Shanghai Airlines and United Airlines sign Code-Share Agreement
Shanghai Airlines and United Airlines sign Code Share Agreement.
- 110. United Airlines appoints Alison Espley as General Manager, Australia and New Zealand
United Airlines appoints Alison Espley as General Manager, Australia and New Zealand.
- 111. United Airlines Unveils New Aircraft Livery
United Airlines has unveiled its new aircraft livery. The first aircraft painted with the new design is a Boeing 737-800, which will be joined by a mix of narrowbody, widebody and regional aircraft with the new livery throughout the year. On average, United aircraft receive new paint jobs every seven years.
- 112. United Airlines opens New Red Carpet Club at Chicago O’Hare
United Airlines opens New Red Carpet Club at Chicago O’Hare. The new club includes power outlets accessible from nearly every seat and creatively designed work stations, enabling business travelers to be productive in a more casual environment and reflecting the current trend blending leisure and work. Enhanced food and beverage options in the club will include two serving areas, a
Documents 105-112 of 6072 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page