Your search for Korean Air found the following documents (of 48384 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 11564, with best matches first:
- 153. Korean Air to Invest $9 Billion Dollars over the Next 10 Years
Korean Air to Invest $9 Billion Dollars over the Next 10 Years
- 154. Making a Difference: Korean Air and Delta Air Lines Staff Fight Desertification in Mongolia
Korean Air recently sent a team of employees to help fight desertification in Mongolia. This year was especially meaningful as employees from Delta Air Lines joined the effort as part of the one-year anniversary of the joint venture between the two airlines.
- 155. Korean Air Investing KRW 200 Billion to Overhaul Entire IT Infrastructure
Korean Air has said that it is investing KRW 200 billion over the next 10 years to overhaul its entire IT infrastructure. The airline plans to migrate all its applications and data to AWS Cloud over the next 3 years, including the entire set of websites, cargo management system, flight Control system, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and other systems, which are currently operat
- 156. Korean Air 500MD Unmanned Helicopter Completes Inaugural Flight
A Korean Air 500MD (KUS-VH) unmanned helicopter successfully completed its inaugural flight on 30 July. The flight, which took place at Korea Aerospace Research Instituteís aviation center located in Goheung, lasted for about 30 minutes. The 500MD unmanned helicopter took off and hovered 10 meters (30ft) above the ground, showcasing the capabilities and functionality of the unmanne
- 157. Korean Air to Launch Seoul - Boston Flights on 12 April 2019
Korean Air will launch nonstop flights between Boston and Seoul on 12 April 2019. The new Boston flights, along with Minneapolis/St. Paul-Seoul and Seattle-Osaka services that Delta is launching, are the first additions to the joint ventureís Transpacific network since the two carriers launched their partnership last May.
- 158. First Fully Equipped Aircraft put into service at Korean Air
First Fully Equipped Aircraft put into service at Korean Air.
- 159. Korean Air continues Trend of Designer Uniforms
Korean Air continues Trend of Designer Uniforms.
- 160. Delta and Korean Airís Joint Venture Partnership Approved
Delta Air Lines and Korean Air have established a joint venture partnership that will offer customers travel benefits across one of the most comprehensive route networks in the trans-Pacific market. The joint venture has been approved by regulatory authorities in the U.S. and Korea, including the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Korean Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and
Documents 153-160 of 11564 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page