Your search for First Class found the following documents (of 45950 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 17769, with best matches first:
- 73. Emirates offers Perth special Business and First Class offers
Emirates offers Perth special Business and First Class offers.
- 74. Chefs from Mandarin Oriental to Create Inflight Menus for Cathay Pacific’s First Class Passenger
Cathay Pacific and Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group have partnered to craft unique inflight menus over the coming 12 months. Top chefs from various renowned Mandarin Oriental properties in Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and Boston will each design menus with their own styles and characteristics. The menus will be offered to First Class passengers travelling o
- 75. Singapore Airlines to serve Pichon Lalande 1997 in First Class
Singapore Airlines to serve Pichon Lalande 1997 in First Class.
- 76. Reciprocal Seating Benefits for FFP Members on United and Continental
Reciprocal Seating Benefits for FFP Members on United and Continental. The new reciprocal seating benefits give Mileage Plus elite members access to domestic first-class upgrades, extra legroom seating and preferred seating on Continental flights, while OnePass elite members can enjoy unlimited domestic first-class and business-class upgrades and Economy Plus seating on United flig
- 77. Korean Air Chooses EADS Sogerma Services’ Class 180 First Class Seats For Boeing 777s and Retrof
Korean Air Chooses EADS Sogerma Services’ Class 180 First Class Seats For Boeing 777s and Retrofit on 747-400s
- 78. Air China Launches Fast Track Service on Rome and Milan Flights
Air China recently launched a Fast Track immigration service at the airports of Rome and Milan. First Class/Business Class passengers and PhoenixMiles Platinum members on flights between Rome and Beijing operated by Air China as well as First Class/Business Class passengers on flights between Milan and Beijing/Shanghai operated by Air China can head to the specified Fast Track Pass
- 79. Cathay Pacific Partners Mandarin Oriental for Special First Class Inflight Menu
Cathay Pacific has partnered the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group to create an unique inflight menu featuring contemporary fine-dining with a classical twist. The menu will be offered to the airline’s passengers travelling in First Class between Hong Kong and London from September to December this year.
- 80. British Airways Adds First English Sparkling White Wine to First Class Menu
British Airways has added the first English sparkling white wine to its First Class menu. Available until September the smooth and full-bodied Vintage Blanc de Blancs comes from the West Sussex-based winery Bolney Wine Estate. The English sparkling wine will join Laurent-Perrier Grande Sičcle and Jacquart Mosaique Rose NV on the Champagne and Sparkling Wine menu.
Documents 73-80 of 17769 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page