Your search for First Class found the following documents (of 47998 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 17965, with best matches first:
- 73. Eaton Hotel Hong Kong becomes SRS-WORLDHOTELS First Class Member Hotel
Eaton Hotel Hong Kong becomes SRS-WORLDHOTELS First Class Member Hotel
- 74. Emirates launches Airbus A380 Flights to Toronto
Emirates launches Airbus A380 Flights to Toronto. Emirates has launched thrice weekly Airbus A380 services to Toronto, Canada. The Emirates A380 features 14 First Class Private Suites, 76 Business Class and 399 Economy seats. Unique to the Emirates aircraft are its Shower Spas Ė two fully-equipped bathrooms in the First class cabins with shower facilities.
- 75. Emirates offers Perth special Business and First Class offers
Emirates offers Perth special Business and First Class offers.
- 76. Chefs from Mandarin Oriental to Create Inflight Menus for Cathay Pacificís First Class Passenger
Cathay Pacific and Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group have partnered to craft unique inflight menus over the coming 12 months. Top chefs from various renowned Mandarin Oriental properties in Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and Boston will each design menus with their own styles and characteristics. The menus will be offered to First Class passengers travelling o
- 77. Singapore Airlines to serve Pichon Lalande 1997 in First Class
Singapore Airlines to serve Pichon Lalande 1997 in First Class.
- 78. Reciprocal Seating Benefits for FFP Members on United and Continental
Reciprocal Seating Benefits for FFP Members on United and Continental. The new reciprocal seating benefits give Mileage Plus elite members access to domestic first-class upgrades, extra legroom seating and preferred seating on Continental flights, while OnePass elite members can enjoy unlimited domestic first-class and business-class upgrades and Economy Plus seating on United flig
- 79. Korean Air Chooses EADS Sogerma Servicesí Class 180 First Class Seats For Boeing 777s and Retrof
Korean Air Chooses EADS Sogerma Servicesí Class 180 First Class Seats For Boeing 777s and Retrofit on 747-400s
- 80. Air China Launches Fast Track Service on Rome and Milan Flights
Air China recently launched a Fast Track immigration service at the airports of Rome and Milan. First Class/Business Class passengers and PhoenixMiles Platinum members on flights between Rome and Beijing operated by Air China as well as First Class/Business Class passengers on flights between Milan and Beijing/Shanghai operated by Air China can head to the specified Fast Track Pass
Documents 73-80 of 17965 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page