Your search for First Class found the following documents (of 49491 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 18113, with best matches first:
- 73. Thai Airways Partners Lebua to Offer Classic French Menu on Select Flights to Europe
Thai Airways has partnered with Lebua Hotels and Resorts to offer Royal First Class and Royal Silk Class passengers on select flights from Bangkok to Europe with a special menu of classic French food. The menu, prepared by the well-known 3-star Michelin Chef Vincent Thierry, will be served to Royal First Class passengers on the Bangkok-London route and Royal Silk Class passengers o
- 74. Eaton Hotel Hong Kong becomes SRS-WORLDHOTELS First Class Member Hotel
Eaton Hotel Hong Kong becomes SRS-WORLDHOTELS First Class Member Hotel
- 75. Emirates launches Airbus A380 Flights to Toronto
Emirates launches Airbus A380 Flights to Toronto. Emirates has launched thrice weekly Airbus A380 services to Toronto, Canada. The Emirates A380 features 14 First Class Private Suites, 76 Business Class and 399 Economy seats. Unique to the Emirates aircraft are its Shower Spas Ė two fully-equipped bathrooms in the First class cabins with shower facilities.
- 76. Emirates offers Perth special Business and First Class offers
Emirates offers Perth special Business and First Class offers.
- 77. Qantas Opens First Class Lounge at Changi Airport in Singapore
Qantas has opened its newest First Lounge, a luxury space spread over 1,000 square metres at Singaporeís Changi Airport. The First Lounge will operate in tandem alongside the airlineís existing International Business Lounge, providing capacity for 240 customers and a bespoke offering for Qantasí First Class passengers and top tier frequent flyers.
- 78. Chefs from Mandarin Oriental to Create Inflight Menus for Cathay Pacificís First Class Passenger
Cathay Pacific and Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group have partnered to craft unique inflight menus over the coming 12 months. Top chefs from various renowned Mandarin Oriental properties in Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and Boston will each design menus with their own styles and characteristics. The menus will be offered to First Class passengers travelling o
- 79. Singapore Airlines to serve Pichon Lalande 1997 in First Class
Singapore Airlines to serve Pichon Lalande 1997 in First Class.
- 80. Reciprocal Seating Benefits for FFP Members on United and Continental
Reciprocal Seating Benefits for FFP Members on United and Continental. The new reciprocal seating benefits give Mileage Plus elite members access to domestic first-class upgrades, extra legroom seating and preferred seating on Continental flights, while OnePass elite members can enjoy unlimited domestic first-class and business-class upgrades and Economy Plus seating on United flig
Documents 73-80 of 18113 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page