Your search for Dassault Aviation found the following documents (of 48830 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 537, with best matches first:
- 97. SAS to Launch Flights Between Stockholm and Seville, Spain
SAS has unveiled plans to launch flights between Stockholm and Seville, Spain. SAS will operate the seasonal flights with Airbus A320neo aircraft on Saturdays, from 29 February to 16 May 2020.
- 98. Laminaar Aviation to Manage Flight Crew of World’s Largest Seaplane Operator
Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA), the world’s largest seaplane operator, has chosen Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS), from the Singapore-based company Laminaar Aviation Infotech, to manage its flight crew operations.
- 99. CAAS Warns of Restricted Airspace in Singapore 19-23 September
The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) has announced that there will be Restricted Airspace over parts of Singapore during the 2019 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix to facilitate helicopter flights conducting aerial filming.
- 100. Elbit Systems of America Completes Acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
Elbit Systems of America has completed its acquisition of the Night Vision business of L3Harris Technologies for a purchase price of $350 million in cash. Erik Fox has been appointed as Vice President and General Manager of Elbit Systems of America – Night Vision.
- 101. HKIA Reports 12.4% Decline in Passenger Numbers in August 2019
According to figures published by Airport Authority Hong Kong on Sunday, Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 6.0 million passengers and 35,655 air traffic movements in August 2019, representing year-on-year declines of 12.4% and 3.5% respectively.
- 102. Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris Completes Salon Vendôme Renovation
The Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris has completed the renovation of its Salon Vendôme. Designed by French interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon, the fully renovated Salon Vendôme offers more than 465 square metres (5,000 square feet) of flexible event space which can accommodate up to 370 guests for a seated dinner, or 400 with theatre-style seating.
- 103. Jumeirah Vittaveli in Maldives Offering Guests an Azimut Superyacht
The Jumeirah Vittaveli in Maldives is offering guests the option of staying on a superyacht. With 85 feet of private space, the brand new MY Vittaveli Azimut superyacht can accommodate up to eight guests for overnight stays, or up to 20 guests for leisurely day-time cruises.
- 104. Elbit Systems of America Wins Boeing T-X Aircraft Contract
Elbit Systems of America has won a contract to supply a number of products – including cockpit displays, datalinks and embedded training capabilities – to Boeing’s T-X advanced pilot training aircraft for the United States Air Force.
Documents 97-104 of 537 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page