Your search for China Airlines found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 3218, with best matches first:
- 145. InterContinental Hotels Group Launches Priority Club Rewards - Air China Airlines Partnership in
InterContinental Hotels Group Launches Priority Club Rewards - Air China Airlines Partnership in Mainland China
- 146. China Airlines Takes Delivery of World's First Co-Branded Boeing 777
Travel News Asia - Latest Travel News RSS Feed from ASIA Travel Tips.com ASIA Travel Tips.com Fri, 20 May 2016 Picture Galleries Hotel Rates Media...
- 147. CAL Group Makes Changes to Inflight Services on Taiwan-Hong Kong/Macau Routes
The CAL Group, which includes China Airlines, Mandarin Airlines, and Tigerair Taiwan, has upgraded quarantine measures in response to the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak by adjusting its inflight services for cross-strait and Taiwan-Hong Kong/Macau flights effective today, 28 January 2020.
- 148. Taiwan’s Mandarin Airlines Orders 6 ATR 72-600s
Mandarin Airlines, a regional subsidiary of Taiwan’s flag carrier China Airlines, has ordered six ATR 72-600s, valued at around US$ 160 million at list prices. The 70-seat aircraft will operate within Taiwan’s domestic network.
- 149. Mandarin Airlines Takes Delivery of First ATR 72-600
Mandarin Airlines, the regional subsidiary of Taiwan’s flag carrier China Airlines, has taken deliver of the first of nine ATR 72-600 aircraft. Jenny Tsao, President of Mandarin Airlines said, “The ATR 72–600 features several
- 150. Ramada Returns to Hawaii with Opening of Waikiki Hotel
Ramada Returns to Hawaii with Opening of Waikiki Hotel. Ramada Worldwide has returned to Hawaii with the opening of the 198-room Ramada Plaza Waikiki in Honolulu. Owned and operated by California-based Cal-Dynasty International, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of China Airlines, the hotel is the second Wyndham Hotel Group property to open in Hawaii in the past six months and gives
- 151. 24 Airlines Now Using SITA’s Horizon Autobag
24 Airlines Now Using SITA’s Horizon Autobag. Within minutes of the new IATA resolution regarding automated baggage rules coming into effect on 1 April 2011, SITA went live with its automated baggage fees pricing solution. 24 airlines, including Asiana, Cathay Pacific / Dragonair, China Airlines, EVA Airways, Garuda, Transaero and Singapore Airlines, are now using SITA’s Horizon Au
- 152. MasterIndex of Travel Survey Predicts Strong Outbound Travel Growth Across Asia Pacific
MasterIndex of Travel Survey Predicts Strong Outbound Travel Growth Across Asia Pacific.
Documents 145-152 of 3218 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page