Your search for Business Development found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 3980, with best matches first:
- 33. Boeing Creates New Business Development and Strategy Position
Boeing Creates New Business Development and Strategy Position.
- 34. SALA Hospitality Appoints Group Director of Business Development
SALA Hospitality Group, one of Thailand's luxury boutique hotel groups, has appointed Nicolas Reschke as Group Director of Business Development. Nicolas, wheo joins SALA Hospitality Group with more than 10 years of experience in luxury hotel sales, will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales and marketing division of the company.
- 35. Prince Hotel KL Appoints Director of Business Development and Director of Marketing Communicatio
The Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur has appointed Ms. Wee Chee Jiuan, more commonly known as CJ, as Director of Business Development, and Camelia YIm as Director of Marketing Communications. CJ has over 15 years of sales experience in the hospitality industry, and reports directly to the hotelís General Manager, Tim Quarm.
- 36. Chang Appointed VP - China Operations and Business Development, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Ian Chang Appointed Vice President - China Operations and Business Development, Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Chang will report to Ray Conner, vice president and general manager of Supply Chain Management and Operations for Commercial Airplanes as well as providing support to Lou Mancini, senior vice president of Commercial Aviation Services. He will be responsible for overseeing Co
- 37. Phuket's Thanyapura Appoints New Business Development Director
Thanyapura, a campus of wellness, health, sport and education in Phuket, continues to build its team of leading experts and talent with the appointment of Sirima Rojprasitporn as Director of Business Development.
- 38. Four Seasons Appoints Executive Vice President Global Business Development
Four Seasons has appointed Bart Carnahan as Executive Vice President, Global Business Development. Effective 9 November 2015, Carnahan will oversee Four Seasons global development efforts, working collaboratively with teams around the world to support the companyís growth objectives and build on the reputation of Four Seasons as the partner of choice for luxury hotel and residentia
- 39. Hard Rock Appoints SVP of Business Development - Asia Pacific
Hard Rock International has appointed Daniel Cheng as Senior Vice President of Business Development, Asia Pacific. Cheng's appointment is a strategic move designed to accelerate momentum behind the brand's global gaming growth plans. Cheng will be responsible for identifying the appropriate casino investment and development partners within key countries, such as Japan, Korea, Vietn
- 40. Spa Resources International appoints Regional Business Development Manager
Spa Resources International appoints Regional Business Development Manager
Documents 33-40 of 3980 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page