Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 4640, with best matches first:
- 73. Air New Zealand launches Specialist Aircraft Interior Design Business
Air New Zealand launches Specialist Aircraft Interior Design Business. Air New Zealand has created a standalone company with 50 staff to capture opportunities in the global aircraft interior design business. Altitude Aerospace Interiors uses leading-edge computer technology to design some of the most innovative and plush aircraft interiors in the world, and will be staffed by Air N
- 74. Jan Dawson to Join Air New Zealand Board
Jan Dawson to Join Air New Zealand Board. Jan Dawson, currently the chair and chief executive of KPMG, is to join the board of Air New Zealand on 1 April 2011. Ms Dawson has more than 30 years experience as a lead audit partner with many of New Zealandís major companies as well as experience in the UK and Canada.
- 75. Singapore Airlines Welcomes NZ MOT Approval for Air New Zealand Alliance
Singapore Airlines has welcomed the New Zealand Minister of Transportís approval of its proposed alliance with Air New Zealand. The clearance represents the New Zealand regulatory approval needed for Singapore Airlines and Air New Zealand to proceed with the alliance, which was announced in January.
- 76. Air New Zealand Reports Greater Fuel Savings with Blended Winglets
Air New Zealand Reports Greater Fuel Savings with Blended Winglets. Air New Zealand has said that its new blended winglets, which are being fitted to its fleet of Boeing 767-300ER aircraft, are delivering 19% higher fuel savings than forecast.
- 77. Answers to key questions regarding Air New Zealand's strategic alliance with Qantas
Answers to key questions regarding Air New Zealand's strategic alliance with Qantas
- 78. Air New Zealand to acquire eight new Boeing 777-200 ER and two Boeing 7E7 aircraft
Air New Zealand to acquire eight new Boeing 777-200 ER and two Boeing 7E7 aircraft with rights to purchase a further 42 long-haul aircraft.
- 79. Air New Zealand and Qantas to form major airline grouping
Air New Zealand and Qantas to form major airline grouping
- 80. Air New Zealand - Time for 'Plan C'?
Air New Zealand - Time for 'Plan C'? .
Documents 73-80 of 4640 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page