Travel Industry News at TravelNewsAsia.com since 1997. Interviews, podcasts, videos, pictures and more

Search Travel News Asia for: IHG

Search Results
Your search for IHG found the following documents (of 52086 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 20887, with best matches first:

105. IHG to Launch New Brand
InterContinental Hotels Group has launched a new hotel brand Even Hotels, a brand that IHG claims provides solutions for all aspects of travelers wellness needs in the areas of exercise, food, work and rest.
106. IHG Signs Resort in Saipan
IHG has signed a long-term agreement with Asia Pacific Hotels Inc. to take over the management of Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan, in the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, from May 2020 - subject to accessibility restrictions due to COVID19.
107. IHG Appoints Paul Snyder as VP Corporate Responsibility - Americas
InterContinental Hotels Group has named Paul Snyder to be vice president, corporate responsibility in the Americas region. Based in Atlanta, Snyder will work with the regions president Kirk Kinsell and his senior executive team and will report to David Jerome, senior vice president, corporate responsibility, IHG in Denham, U.K.
108. IHG Makes Two Senior Bangkok-Based Appointments
InterContinental Hotels Group has added two senior leaders to its operations in Asia Pacific, highlighting the groups focus on the region as a major hub of growth. Having relocated from IHGs headquarters in Denham, UK, Vice President of Global Brand Marketing for the InterContinental brand, Simon Scoot will now helm the brand out of Asia in Bangkok, while a newly-appointed Vice P
109. IHG Agrees to Buy Regent Hotels and Resorts
InterContinental Hotels Group has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts for $39 million in cash. IHG will have the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in a phased manner from 2026.
110. IHG Appoints RVP Canada Franchise Performance Support
InterContinental Hotels Group has appointed Jonathan Lund as Regional Vice President, Canada Franchise Performance Support. In this role, Jonathan oversees the operations of IHGs 165 franchised hotels across Canada to deliver exceptional results for owners.
111. 45% of IHG's General Managers in Thailand are Women
IHG Hotels & Resorts has strengthened its commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) by investing further in female leaders in Thailand with 45% of General Manager roles now held by women. Globally, 38% of the companys senior leaders are women. Published by TravelNewsAsia.com on 20 July 2021.
112. IHG Sells Hotel Indigo San Diego for US$55.5m
InterContinental Hotels Group has sold the 210-room Hotel Indigo San Diego to Chesapeake (Chesapeake Lodging Trust) for US$55.5 million in cash. IHG will continue to manage the hotel under a long-term management agreement.

Documents 105-112 of 20887 displayed.

Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [ Next >> ]

Travel News Asia - Home Page

Advertising
Advertising
Contact Details | Privacy | About Us | TravelNewsAsia.com Copyright © 1997 - 2022 - TravelNewsAsia.com - All rights reserved.