Your search for MRO found the following documents (of 46118 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 1033, with best matches first:
- 1. MRO Asia Conference & Exhibition to Take Place in Singapore 4-6 November 2014
Commercial aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) industry professionals will gather in Singapore for the 14th Annual MRO Asia Conference & Exhibition to be held 4-6 November 2014 at the Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre. The event is presented by Penton's Aviation Week, a multimedia information and services provider. Aviation Week's MRO Asia Exhibition will
- 2. Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies joins Airbus MRO Network
Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies joins Airbus MRO Network. Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies (ADAT), a Mubadala Development Company (Mubadala) affiliate has signed an agreement with Airbus making it the latest member to join the worldwide Airbus MRO Network.
- 3. Etihad Airways and Airbus to Develop A380 MRO Services in Abu Dhabi
Etihad Airways Engineering and Airbus have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to work jointly on the development of a new A380 MRO Services offering. With this partnership Airbus and Etihad Airways Engineering will combine their respective skills to offer a MRO service solution for worldwide A380 operators, starting in 2017.
- 4. Russian Helicopters and Denel Aviation Open MRO Centre in South Africa
Russian Helicopters and Denel Aviation of South Africa have opened a maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) centre in South Africa for Russian-built helicopters, strengthening Russian Helicoptersí position in the African market. The MRO centre was launched on 26 March 2013 in Johannesburg during the BRICS summit. The ceremony was attended by executives from Russian Helicopters and
- 5. Jet Aviation Appoints Arrow Aircraft Services as MRO Sales Representative for India
Jet Aviation has appointed New Delhi-based Arrow Aircraft Services as its MRO sales representative for India effective 1 April 2014. As the regional sales representative for India, Arrow Aircraft Services will help promote Jet Aviationís maintenance and refurbishment business, including the companyís MRO facilities in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Geneva and Basel
- 6. Spotlight Shines on Vietnam as MRO Market Prepares for Rapid Growth
Vietnam Airlines Engineering Company (VAECO), a subsidiary of Vietnam Airlines, is one of several key sponsors of the event and, as part of MRO East Asia 2018, will be opening the doors to their Hanoi headquarters for an exclusive facility tour for conference attendees on 8 March
- 7. MRO giants sign up for Asian Aerospace 2007 as Regional Market Boom is Forecast
MRO giants sign up for Asian Aerospace 2007 as Regional Market Boom is Forecast.
- 8. Airbus Approves China Airlines as Supplier of MRO and Aircraft Conversion Services
Airbus has approved China Airlines as a supplier of MRO services and aircraft conversion services. The centre will be based in Taiwan.
Documents 1-8 of 1033 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page