Your search for National Geographic found the following documents (of 43565 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 112, with best matches first:
- 1. National Geographic Channel Asia providing Full High-Definition Entertainment for Travellers at
National Geographic Channel Asia providing Full High-Definition Entertainment for Travellers at Changi. From modern science to megastructures and from investigations to lost cultures and natural history, National Geographic Channel HD offers viewers with unique insights, groundbreaking findings and a truly unforgettable television experience - all in amazing details, vibrant colour
- 2. National Geographic World Legacy Awards Names Judges; Winners to Be Announced at ITB Berlin
The National Geographic Society has named 18 travel experts from across the globe as judges of the inaugural World Legacy Awards. The awards are a partnership between National Geographic and ITB Berlin to showcase leading travel and tourism companies, organizations and destinations, ranging from airlines to ecolodges and from cities to countries, that are driving the positive trans
- 3. Fairmont and National Geographic Society launch Global Explorer Series
Fairmont and National Geographic Society launch Global Explorer Series. The series will offer guests the exclusive opportunity to engage with National Geographic experts in a range of activities from guided tours of cultural landmarks and guest speaking engagements featuring renowned oceanographers to fly-fishing and safari excursions.
- 4. CNBC and National Geographic Channel Partner World Travel & Tourism Council
CNBC and National Geographic Channel Partner World Travel & Tourism Council. The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has signed a US$5 million multi-platform global partnership with CNBC, the National Geographic Channel and Sky News who have been appointed official WTTC broadcast partners for the next three years. The agreement calls for both channels to provide commercial airtim
- 5. National Geographic Names 15 Finalists of Inaugural World Legacy Awards
National Geographic has named the 15 finalists of the inaugural World Legacy Awards. The World Legacy Awards, a partnership between National Geographic Society and ITB Berlin, showcase some of the leading travel and tourism companies, organizations and destinations — ranging from historic monuments to ecolodges and from small islands to entire countries — that are driving the susta
- 6. One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives launches National Geographic Aquatic Discovery Dive Program
One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives launches National Geographic Aquatic Discovery Dive Program. PADI National Geographic Dive Centres are PADI's elite dive centres with the highest of customer standards and product offerings. At One&Only Reethi Rah’s Dive Centre, a team of professionals conduct classes for all levels in several languages. All instructors are qualified as National Geogra
- 7. Singapore Airlines and National Geographic launch Online Competition
Singapore Airlines and National Geographic launch Online Competition.
- 8. Australia Targets American Travellers With National Geographic Campaign
Australia Targets American Travellers With National Geographic Campaign
Documents 1-8 of 112 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
See other recent news regarding: