Your search for Air Senegal found the following documents (of 48865 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 315, with best matches first:
- 1. Air Senegalís First A330neo Arrives in Dakar
Air Senegalís first A330neo touched down at Blaise-Diagne International Airport in Dakar on Thursday. The A330neo, named Casamance, was presented during a ceremony attended by His Excellency Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal, and Philippe Bohn, Chief Executive Officer Air Senegal.
- 2. Air Senegal Takes Delivery of Africaís First A330-900
Air Senegal has taken delivery of its first Airbus A330-900. Air Senegal is the first African airline to fly Airbusí new generation A330-900 widebody aircraft.
- 3. Air Senegal Orders Two Airbus A330neo
Air Sťnťgal has signed a firm order for two Airbus A330neo aircraft. The order follows the Memorandum of Understanding signed in November 2017 at the Dubai Airshow.
- 4. Air Senegal Signs MOU for Eight Airbus A220-300s
Air Senegal has signed a MOU for eight Airbus A220-300 aircraft, formerly known as the Bombardier CS300. The MOU was signed last week in the presence of HE Alioune SARR, Minister of Tourism and Transport Senegal.
- 5. Air Senegal International takes delivery of Third Next-Generation Boeing 737-700
Air Senegal International takes delivery of Third Next-Generation Boeing 737-700.
- 6. Air Senegal International enhances fleet with additional Next-Generation Boeing 737s
Air Senegal International enhances fleet with additional Next-Generation Boeing 737s.
- 7. Bombardier Signs Deal for Six Q400 Aircraft
Bombardier has signed an order, with an undisclosed customer, for six new Q400 aircraft. Based on the list price, the firm order is valued at approximately US$ 202 million.
- 8. Thai AirAsia to Launch Flights Between Phuket and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
AirAsia has confirmed plans to launch direct flights between Phuket and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The airline will operate the new route four times per week starting 1 June 2019.
Documents 1-8 of 315 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page