Your search for Air Senegal found the following documents (of 46118 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 87, with best matches first:
- 1. Air Senegal Orders Two Airbus A330neo
Air Sénégal has signed a firm order for two Airbus A330neo aircraft. The order follows the Memorandum of Understanding signed in November 2017 at the Dubai Airshow.
- 2. Air Senegal International takes delivery of Third Next-Generation Boeing 737-700
Air Senegal International takes delivery of Third Next-Generation Boeing 737-700.
- 3. Air Senegal International enhances fleet with additional Next-Generation Boeing 737s
Air Senegal International enhances fleet with additional Next-Generation Boeing 737s.
- 4. Pattonair Opens Japan Office
Pattonair, an aerospace and defence supply chain service provider, has expanded its global footprint with the opening of an office in Japan. The Japan office extends Pattonair’s presence in Asia where it already operates a facility in Singapore and an office in China.
- 5. Star Alliance Offers Round the World Fares with Only Two Stopovers
A globetrotting trip, stopping only at two destinations for at least 24 hours, is now possible using selected Star Alliance Round the World (RTW) fares. Up to now, a minimum of three stopovers was required for all RTW tickets.
- 6. Qatar Executive Takes Delivery of Fourth Gulfstream G650ER
Qatar Airways has taken delivery of its fourth Gulfstream G650ER executive aircraft. The latest aircraft delivery makes Qatar Airways the world’s largest owner-operator of Gulfstream G650ERs.
- 7. Bangkok Airways to Launch Chiang Mai - Hanoi Flights
Bangkok Airways has unveiled plans to launch direct flights between Chiang Mai and Hanoi (Vietnam) on 25 March 2018. Bangkok Airways will operate the daily flight with 70-seat ATR72-500/600 aircraft.
- 8. Kansai International Airport Trials SITA’s Check-In Robot
Kansai Airports, the operator of Kansai International Airport (KIX) and Osaka International Airport (ITAMI), is conducting a trial of SITA’s intelligent check-in kiosk, called Kate. Kate is designed to autonomously move to congested areas in the airport with the aim of reducing check-in queues.
Documents 1-8 of 87 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page