Your search for Air Senegal found the following documents (of 48679 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 315, with best matches first:
- 1. Air Senegalís First A330neo Arrives in Dakar
Air Senegalís first A330neo touched down at Blaise-Diagne International Airport in Dakar on Thursday. The A330neo, named Casamance, was presented during a ceremony attended by His Excellency Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal, and Philippe Bohn, Chief Executive Officer Air Senegal.
- 2. Air Senegal Takes Delivery of Africaís First A330-900
Air Senegal has taken delivery of its first Airbus A330-900. Air Senegal is the first African airline to fly Airbusí new generation A330-900 widebody aircraft.
- 3. Air Senegal Orders Two Airbus A330neo
Air Sťnťgal has signed a firm order for two Airbus A330neo aircraft. The order follows the Memorandum of Understanding signed in November 2017 at the Dubai Airshow.
- 4. Air Senegal Signs MOU for Eight Airbus A220-300s
Air Senegal has signed a MOU for eight Airbus A220-300 aircraft, formerly known as the Bombardier CS300. The MOU was signed last week in the presence of HE Alioune SARR, Minister of Tourism and Transport Senegal.
- 5. Air Senegal International takes delivery of Third Next-Generation Boeing 737-700
Air Senegal International takes delivery of Third Next-Generation Boeing 737-700.
- 6. Air Senegal International enhances fleet with additional Next-Generation Boeing 737s
Air Senegal International enhances fleet with additional Next-Generation Boeing 737s.
- 7. Malaysia Airlines Launches Shuttle Fares on Flights Between KL and Singapore
Malaysia Airlines will tomorrow launch a new fare family called Shuttle Fares, on flights between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Designed to offer more freedom and flexibility, three Shuttle fares will be available - Business Flex Shuttle, Economy Flex Shuttle, and Economy Smart Shuttle.
- 8. Vietjet Launches Flights to New Delhi from Hanoi and Saigon
Vietjet has launched flights from both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) to New Delhi, India. Flights between Saigon and New Delhi will operate four times per week, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Documents 1-8 of 315 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page