Your search for Whitbread found the following documents (of 48637 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 1404, with best matches first:
- 49. Miss International Queen 2019: Jazell Barbie Royale, Miss USA - FHD Video Interview
Exclusive interview with Jazell Barbie Royale who is competing in Miss International Queen 2019 (มิสอินเตอร์เนชั่นแนลควีน 2019) as Miss USA. In this interview, filmed on 7 March 2019, Steven Howard asks Jazell why she has come so far to com
- 50. Miss International Queen 2019: Sofia Colmenarez, Miss Venezuela - FHD Video Interview
Interview with the beautiful, charming and bubbly Sofia Colmenarez who is competing in Miss International Queen 2019 (มิสอินเตอร์เนชั่นแนลควีน 2019) as Miss Venezuela. In this interview, filmed on the evening of 7 March 2019 one day before
- 51. Miss International Queen 2019: Julie Vu, Miss Canada - FHD Video Interview
Exclusive interview with Julie Vu who is competing in Miss International Queen 2019 (มิสอินเตอร์เนชั่นแนลควีน 2019) as Miss Canada. In this interview, filmed on 7 March 2019 one day before the Grand Final, Steven Howard asks Julie why she h
- 52. Air Senegal Takes Delivery of Africaís First A330-900
Air Senegal has taken delivery of its first Airbus A330-900. Air Senegal is the first African airline to fly Airbusí new generation A330-900 widebody aircraft.
- 53. BHMA Appoints Jens Reichert as Chief Development Officer
BHMA Hotels and Resorts has appointed Jens Reichert as Chief Development Officer. An industry veteran with more than 30 years of service, Jens will be tasked with setting up a focused business development team with the ultimate goal of growing the companyís global portfolio.
- 54. Thai AirAsia X to Launch Bangkok - Tianjin Flights
AirAsia X has unveiled plans to launch direct flights between Bangkok (DMK) and Tianjin (TSN), China. AirAsia X will operate the route 4 times per week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, starting from 3 May 2019.
- 55. British Airways Paints Boeing 747 in Hugely Popular Landor Livery
For many aviation lovers, the Landor livery that British Airways used on its aircraft between 1984 and 1997 was the perfect blend of style, sophistication and British elegance. No other livery has ever managed to make one feel so proud to be British, nor convey the message that 'this is a British Airways aircraft' quite as succinctly as the Landor livery.
- 56. How's Business at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya? Interview with Dmitry Chernyshev, GM
How's business in Pattaya, Thailand? Exclusive FHD video interview with Dmitry Chernyshev, General Manager of the very cool Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya. In this interview, filmed on 7 March 2019, Steven Howard asks Dmitry about the hotel, why the property's location is such a great selling point, where his guests are coming from, and what he is doing to balance out the guest por
Documents 49-56 of 1404 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page