Your search for Study found the following documents (of 50117 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 3070, with best matches first:
- 81. Cornell Study says Hotel Chains, Travel Websites in Horse Race to Offer Lowest Room Rates
Cornell Study says Hotel Chains, Travel Websites in Horse Race to Offer Lowest Room Rates.
- 82. TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Interesting Insights into Latest Travel Trends
TripAdvisor has revealed the results of its TripBarometer, a biannual study, conducted on behalf of TripAdvisor by independent research firm StrategyOne (a division of Edelman Berland), that reports on top travel and hospitality industry trends, according to more than 35,000 travellers and accommodations around the world.
- 83. Cornell Study Analyzes Advantages of Private Ownership for Hotel Chains
Cornell Study Analyzes Advantages of Private Ownership for Hotel Chains. Corgel, who is the Robert C. Baker Professor of Real Estate at the Cornell School of Hotel Administration, found that private equity has several advantages over public companies in ownership of hotel companies primarily due to their real estate interest. Among other advantages, he found that private equity fir
- 84. Five-star Hotels in UAE produce Twice as much CO2 as similar Hotels in Europe
Five-star Hotels in UAE produce Twice as much CO2 as similar Hotels in Europe. Five-star hotels in the UAE are producing twice as much CO2 compared to similar hotels in Europe, according to a recent study on hotel carbon emissions. The study, undertaken by Dubai-based facilities management company Farnek Avireal, found that on average, a 5-star hotel in Dubai produces 6,500 tonnes
- 85. Amadeus Study explores Corporate Travel in India
Amadeus Study explores Corporate Travel in India. A survey commissioned by Amadeus has revealed that Indian corporations and travel management companies are ready to step up technology adoption to manage the escalating costs and inefficiencies in the booming corporate travel sector, which is an industry now worth US$3 billion. According to the research, there is growing demand for
- 86. Study reveals Singapore as leading Shopping Destination
Study reveals Singapore as leading Shopping Destination.
- 87. New Spa Industry Study for Australia
New Spa Industry Study for Australia.
- 88. Study in Hawaii with a PATA Executive Scholarship
Study in Hawaii with a PATA Executive Scholarship
Documents 81-88 of 3070 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page