Your search for Standard found the following documents (of 50135 documents searched):
Displaying documents 41-48 of 3245, with best matches first:
- 41. Top Female Europeans compete in Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2004
Top Female Europeans compete in Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2004
- 42. Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2007 to Close Entry on Wednesday 8 November 2006
Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2007 to Close Entry on Wednesday 8 November 2006.
- 43. Smiths Detectionís eqo People Screener Gains Key EU Approval
Smiths Detectionís eqo millimetre-wave people screener has passed the ECAC (European Civil Aviation Conference) Standard 2 threat detection test. Approval means eqo, operating at the highest performance standard specified by the regulatory authorities, can now be used as the primary screening method for passengers passing through European Union airports. All security scanners insta
- 44. HD Video of a Standard Double Room at ibis Pattaya Hotel
HD video of a Standard Double Room at the 254-room Ibis Pattaya Hotel. Rooms at the hotel are basic but perfectly adequate, each featuring in-room safe, multi socket plugs, good water pressure in the shower, and tea and coffee making facilities etc.
- 45. IATA and Travel Capitalist Ventures Launch NDC Innovation Fund
IATA has partnered Travel Capitalist Ventures, a travel-focused investment firm, to create the NDC Innovation Fund. This fund will support innovation in airline distribution using the New Distribution Capability (NDC) standard. NDC is a travel industry-supported program launched by IATA for the development and market adoption of a new XML-based data transmission standard.
- 46. HI-SCAN 6040-2is Checkpoint Scanner Earns Standard 3 Certification
Smiths Detection's advanced X-ray inspection system HI-SCAN 6040-2is HR has obtained Standard 3 Type C, an extended approval as Liquid Explosive Detection System (LEDS) under the requirements of the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC). HI-SCAN 6040-2is is a dual-view X-ray inspection system for the automatic detection of liquid explosives at security checkpoints where bags an
- 47. Normandy First to Order Bombardierís OMNEO Premium Double Deck Trains
Specifically designed to set a new standard for comfort on long intercity journeys, the OMNEO Premium trains can travel at 200 km/h and offer a range of amenities for long distance travellers. Passengers can now enjoy a spacious, WiFi-equipped train that features USB charging ports, standard power plugs, and a wider seat equipped with integrated lighting. Normandyís new trains will
- 48. Gulf Air and Standard Chartered Bank finalize terms of a three-year syndicated term loan facilit
Gulf Air and Standard Chartered Bank finalize terms of a three-year syndicated term loan facility of US$ 75 million.
Documents 41-48 of 3245 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page