Your search for SilkAir found the following documents (of 50250 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 5066, with best matches first:
- 73. SilkAir to Launch Daily Flights to Bali
From 12 December 2014, SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, will begin daily flights to Denpasar, Bali. Together with Singapore Airlinesí four daily flights to Baliís capital, both airlines will offer a total of five round-trip services a day.
- 74. SilkAir to Suspend Hiroshima Flights Indefinitely
SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, has decided to suspend operations to Hiroshima indefinitely from 27 March 2020, due to weak demand exacerbated by the COVID19 outbreak.
- 75. SilkAir partners with United Nations Association of Singapore for Tsunami Relief
SilkAir partners with United Nations Association of Singapore for Tsunami Relief.
- 76. SilkAir to increase Fuel Surcharge
SilkAir to increase Fuel Surcharge.
- 77. Singapore Airlines and SilkAir Increase Baggage Allowance
Passengers on all SilkAir and Singapore Airlines flights will enjoy more free checked-in baggage allowance from 15 November 2013. Checked-in baggage allowances will increase by 10kg for Business and Economy class travel. Customers will be entitled to free baggage allowances of 40kg in Business Class and 30kg in Economy class, respectively.
- 78. New Address for SilkAir's Sales and Ticketing Office in Singapore
New Address for SilkAir's Sales and Ticketing Office in Singapore.
- 79. Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to Introduce New Pricing Structure
Singapore Airlines and SilkAir will be introducing a new airfare pricing structure next month, with revisions to advance seat selection, frequent flyer programme mileage accrual rates, baggage allowance, and change and refund flexibility for some fare types.
- 80. SilkAir to suspend services to Padang and Krabi
SilkAir to suspend services to Padang and Krabi.
Documents 73-80 of 5066 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page