Your search for SAR found the following documents (of 50117 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 840, with best matches first:
- 81. PATA predicts continued Growth in Indian Outbound Travel
PATA predicts continued Growth in Indian Outbound Travel.
- 82. Singapore launches Free Attractions Promotion for Chinese Tourists
Singapore launches Free Attractions Promotion for Chinese Tourists. Available until 31 August 2009, people in Singapore who purchase two adult tickets will get two free tickets for their children aged twelve or below at 10 attractions across Singapore.
- 83. PATA Reports April 2012 International Visitor Arrivals
Southeast Asia retained its position as the fastest growing sub-region in Asia Pacific with a 9% increase in international arrivals during the month. The smaller volume destinations, notably Cambodia (+24%), Myanmar (+35%) and the Philippines (+10%) maintained a strong growth rate in April 2012, while Singapore (+9%) and Thailand (+7%) grew at a moderate pace.
- 84. International Visitors to Asia Pacific Grew 3% YoY in November 2009
International Visitors to Asia Pacific Grew 3% YoY in November 2009. Southeast Asia led the Asia Pacific regionís recovery with a 15% increase in arrivals, boosted by 11% growth to Malaysia and strong rebounds in Singapore (+8%), Thailand (+26%) and Vietnam (+37%).
- 85. Christmas wishing tree lights up Hong Kong's winter of festivities
Christmas wishing tree lights up Hong Kong's winter of festivities
- 86. TAT confident of return to normal travel between Thailand and China
TAT confident of return to normal travel between Thailand and China.
- 87. Hong Kong National Holidays 2009
List of national holidays in Hong Kong 2009. Planning a business trip it is important to ensure that you miss any major holidays. This list of national holidays in Hong Kong will help you to plan your trip to Hong Kong
- 88. Asia Pacific Visitor Arrivals in 2009
Asia Pacific Visitor Arrivals in 2009. Southeast Asia emerged as the only sub-region in Asia Pacific to record a full-year gain in international arrivals during 2009. Visitor numbers rose 1% year-on-year, supported by Myanmar (+26%), Malaysia (+7%), Indonesia (+1%) and Cambodia (+2%). Thailand, Singapore, and Vietnam, on the other hand, recorded full-year declines of 3%, 4% and 10%
Documents 81-88 of 840 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page