Your search for Rome found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 2946, with best matches first:
- 33. Air Canada to Start Non-stop International Services from Montreal to Rome, Beirut and Munich
Air Canada to Start Non-stop International Services from Montreal to Rome, Beirut and Munich.
- 34. Air Canada to start Daily Non-Stop Service to Rome
Air Canada to start Daily Non-Stop Service to Rome.
- 35. Qantas to suspend its Rome services
Qantas to suspend its Rome services.
- 36. Delta to Launch Minneapolis-St. Paul - Rome and Detroit - Munich Flights
Delta Air Lines is to boost its trans-Atlantic route portfolio with two new routes from next summer. The airline will operate daily flights from Minneapolis-St. Paul to Rome, as well as six weekly flights from Detroit to Munich beginning 26 May 2016. The service will be operated in conjunction with Delta's joint venture partners Air France, KLM and Alitalia.
- 37. Alitalia to Launch Rome - Beijing Flights
On 18 July 2016, Alitalia will launch direct flights between Rome and Beijing. The new Beijing service represents Alitaliaís third new intercontinental route of 2016, following Santiago de Chile (starting 1 May) and Mexico City (starting 16 June).
- 38. Air Canada launches Non-Stop Service to Rome
Air Canada launches Non-Stop Service to Rome.
- 39. Alitalia Launches Flights to Abu Dhabi
Italyís flag carrier Alitalia, has begun direct services from Rome to Abu Dhabi. Alitalia are operating the new flights in conjunction with codeshare partner Etihad Airways. The launch of the new direct Rome-Abu Dhabi service follows last Augustís announcement that the Italian carrier would fly four weekly return Airbus A330 services between the two capitals.
- 40. Star Alliance Opens Lounge at Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy
Star Alliance has opened a lounge for eligible First and Business Class passengers and Star Alliance Gold Card holders at Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy. Located on the upper level of Boarding Zone D in Terminal 3, the lounge provides easy access to the departure gates for Alliance member carrier flights to European destinations in the Schengen Zone.
Documents 33-40 of 2946 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page