Your search for Rewards found the following documents (of 45942 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 16048, with best matches first:
- 81. Langham Targets Event Planners with “Double the Extra Mile Plus” Campaign
Langham Hospitality Group has launched a new “Double the Extra Mile Plus” campaign designed to reward event planners and organizers with extra privileges. For qualified events with revenue of US$6,500 or more, meeting and event planners will receive double hotel rewards or miles from any of eleven selected frequent flyer / travel and lifestyle rewards programme partners.
- 82. InterContinental Hotels Group’s Priority Club Rewards partners with Air New Zealand
InterContinental Hotels Group’s Priority Club Rewards partners with Air New Zealand.
- 83. Marriott Offering Exclusive Experiences During HKSevens Rugby Week 2017
Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guests (SPG), are offering members a range of exclusive experiences centered around the Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens Rugby Week (3 to 9 April). As an official sponsor, Marriott is offering members the chance to use their loyalty points for one of a series of special experiences including VIP treatment at t
- 84. Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts extends Asia Pacific rewards programme
Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts extends Asia Pacific rewards programme
- 85. IHG Launches Co-branded Credit Card with China CITIC Bank
InterContinental Hotels Group and China CITIC Bank have launched the IHG Rewards Club CITIC Co-branded Credit Card. The dual currency UnionPay and MasterCard will offer three ratings – Gold card, Platinum card and World card that directly correspond with IHG’s Rewards Club’s Gold Elite, Platinum Elite and Platinum Elite with InterContinental Ambassador memberships.
- 86. Onyx to Launch New Customer Loyalty Program
Onyx to Launch New Customer Loyalty Program. The Onyx Hospitality Group has signed a partnership agreement with Voila Hotel Rewards to unveil its new customer loyalty program, Chorus Rewards, for hotels, resorts and residences within the Amari brand, the centerpiece of the Onyx portfolio. Commenting on the development, Peter Henley, CEO of Onyx said,
- 87. Continental Airlines rewards business travellers with bonus miles toward elite status
Continental Airlines rewards business travellers with bonus miles toward elite status
- 88. Cebu Pacific Launches New Rewards Program
Cebu Pacific has launched a rewards program for frequent fliers. Members of GetGo can earn GetGo points when flying with Cebu Pacific, which can in turn earn them free flights. Those who signed up for CEB Club, CEB’s previous membership program, are automatically GetGo members.
Documents 81-88 of 16048 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page