Your search for Pilots found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 4705, with best matches first:
- 73. Cathay Pacific welcomes U.S. court's rejection of former pilots' claim
Cathay Pacific welcomes U.S. court's rejection of former pilots' claim
- 74. Pay Cuts and Unpaid Leave at Singapore Airlines
Pay Cuts and Unpaid Leave at Singapore Airlines. Singapore Airlines and the Air Line Pilots Association of Singapore (ALPA-S) have signed an agreement under which all pilots in the airline will take one day of leave without pay each month and a cut of 65% off one dayís pay, pro-rated from monthly basic salary.
- 75. Ethiopian Graduates 172 Aviation Professionals
Ethiopian Aviation Academy, one of the largest aviation academies in Africa, last week graduated 16 pilots, 96 aviation technicians, 36 cabin crew and 24 marketing professionals. Ethiopian Chief Executive Officer, Tewolde Gebremariam, gave out diplomas to all the graduates, and flight wings to graduating pilots and cabin crew. The graduates include nationals from Rwanda, Tanzania a
- 76. China Southern Airlines sends Pilots to Paris for Training
China Southern Airlines sends Pilots to Paris for Training.
- 77. Airbus Names Crew of First A350 XWB Flight
When the first Airbus A350 XWB to fly, known as MSN1, makes its maiden flight, an international crew of six will be on board, comprising two Flight Test Pilots, one Test Flight Engineer and three Flight Test Engineers. Two test pilots and the project test flight engineer will be located in the cockpit:
- 78. Aerogulf Services signs exclusive agreement for training of helicopter pilots with SAS Flight Ac
Aerogulf Services signs exclusive agreement for training of helicopter pilots with SAS Flight Academy.
- 79. Gulf Air and Bahrain Development Bank launch Pilots Training Finance Programme
Gulf Air and Bahrain Development Bank launch Pilots Training Finance Programme. Under this finance programme, all expenses related to the training of selected candidates will be financed by BDB, while Gulf Air will select suitable candidates to undergo training in a reputed school through a comprehensive screening and selection process. Successful candidates will join Gulf Air at t
- 80. Japanís Peach Aviation Using FlySmart with Airbus
Peach Aviation pilots can now consult Airbus flight operational manuals on iPads. The iPads can also compute the aircraft performance calculations which will provide the pilots with optimised results on any runway of their operational route network.
Documents 73-80 of 4705 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page