Your search for Paris found the following documents (of 48984 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 9976, with best matches first:
- 153. Picasso Lithographs On Display at Etihad Airways’ Premium Lounge in Paris
Etihad Airways has opened an unique art exhibition showcasing lithographs from The Marina Picasso Legacy Collection in its premium lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. The lithographs come from the acclaimed collection of Pablo Picasso’s granddaughter, Marina Picasso.
- 154. Air France launches flights between Paris and Detroit
Air France launches flights between Paris and Detroit.
- 155. La Compagnie’s First A321neo to Operate Paris - New York Flights
La Compagnie, an exclusively business-class French airline, has put its new A321neo to work on scheduled flights between Paris Orly and Newark Liberty International Airport.
- 156. Contiki Holidays and Maison de la France launch Seven Day French Tour for 18-35 year olds
Contiki Holidays and Maison de la France launch Seven Day French Tour for 18-35 year olds. The seven-day adventure will take travellers in December from fashionable Paris to enchanting Strasbourg. The itinerary in Paris includes shopping along the chic Champs-Élysées, sightseeing of the enigmatic Cathédrale de Notre Dame, the grandeur of the Château de Versailles, and of course, th
- 157. Korean Air Increases Capacity to Paris, France
Korean Air has commenced an Airbus A380 service between Seoul Incheon Airport and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Korean Air’s A380 which is configured with 407 seats, replaced the Boeing 777-300 formerly used on the route, which seated 291 passengers; thus increasing the total capacity on the route by 40%.
- 158. Embraer to Showcase KC-390 at Paris Airshow 2019
Embraer has confirmed that its multi-mission airlift KC-390, which will soon be delivered to the Brazilian Air Force, will be in the static area of the Paris Airshow from 17 to 23 June 2019. The KC-390 will also perform flight demonstrations on the first two days of the show.
- 159. Boeing discusses progress on 787 Dreamliner at Paris Air Show
Boeing discusses progress on 787 Dreamliner at Paris Air Show.
- 160. Mandarin Oriental Paris Granted Palace Distinction
Mandarin Oriental, Paris has been granted an official Palace Distinction by Atout France, the French Agency for Tourism Development. Established by the French minister of tourism in November 2010, the Palace accolade is only provided to the best five-star hotels that fulfill certain stringent criteria and embody French standards of excellence.
Documents 153-160 of 9976 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page