Your search for Paris found the following documents (of 50153 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 10221, with best matches first:
- 153. Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris to Reopen 1 September
One of the world's most famous hotels, the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris will re-open its doors to guests from Tuesday, 1 September 2020.
- 154. Delta to Launch Raleigh-Durham to Paris Charles de Gaulle Flights
Delta Air Lines is to launch nonstop flights from Raleigh-Durham International Airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport on 12 May 2016. The flight will operate in conjunction with the airline's joint venture partners Air France, KLM and Alitalia using 164-seat, Boeing 757-200ER aircraft.
- 155. Royal Caribbean to Open Corporate Office in Paris, France
Royal Caribbean Cruises is to open a corporate office in Paris, France, in mid-July. Leading the office will be Managing Director Frederic Martinez, who joins the company after an extensive international career in marketing, commercial and management roles for American Express and Air France- KLM.
- 156. Picasso Lithographs On Display at Etihad Airways’ Premium Lounge in Paris
Etihad Airways has opened an unique art exhibition showcasing lithographs from The Marina Picasso Legacy Collection in its premium lounge at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. The lithographs come from the acclaimed collection of Pablo Picasso’s granddaughter, Marina Picasso.
- 157. Air France launches flights between Paris and Detroit
Air France launches flights between Paris and Detroit.
- 158. La Compagnie’s First A321neo to Operate Paris - New York Flights
La Compagnie, an exclusively business-class French airline, has put its new A321neo to work on scheduled flights between Paris Orly and Newark Liberty International Airport.
- 159. Contiki Holidays and Maison de la France launch Seven Day French Tour for 18-35 year olds
Contiki Holidays and Maison de la France launch Seven Day French Tour for 18-35 year olds. The seven-day adventure will take travellers in December from fashionable Paris to enchanting Strasbourg. The itinerary in Paris includes shopping along the chic Champs-Élysées, sightseeing of the enigmatic Cathédrale de Notre Dame, the grandeur of the Château de Versailles, and of course, th
- 160. Korean Air Increases Capacity to Paris, France
Korean Air has commenced an Airbus A380 service between Seoul Incheon Airport and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Korean Air’s A380 which is configured with 407 seats, replaced the Boeing 777-300 formerly used on the route, which seated 291 passengers; thus increasing the total capacity on the route by 40%.
Documents 153-160 of 10221 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page