Your search for Marina found the following documents (of 50135 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 5101, with best matches first:
- 105. Zheng He Celebrations Kick Off at the Marina Promenade in Singapore
Zheng He Celebrations Kick Off at the Marina Promenade in Singapore.
- 106. The Pearl-Qatar appoints Callison for Main Marina design and construction architecture
The Pearl-Qatar appoints Callison for Main Marina design and construction architecture.
- 107. Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya Partners Ocean Marina Yacht Club
The Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya has partnered with the Ocean Marina Yacht Club to offer guests a range of sailing experiences. Yachts include the 25-person capacity, 53ft sailing catamaran Siamese Twin for THB50,000++ per day including captain and crew, fuel, state of the art equipment such as VHF radio, GPS rudder, SATNAV, living quarters and four bedrooms. Other boats include th
- 108. Hotel in JB Launches Singapore Grand Prix Promotion
The Tune Hotel Danga Bay in Johor Bahru has launched a SingTel Singapore Grand Prix promotion. From as low as RM28 per night, guests can stay at the Tune Hotel Danga Bay while celebrating the F1 race at the Marina Bay Street Circuit 23-25 September. The hotel is only about 1-hour away from the Lion City and offers 6 daily shuttle transfers to and from Marina Bay.
- 109. Tony J Cousens appointed General Manager of the Marina Mandarin in Singapore
Tony J Cousens appointed General Manager of the Marina Mandarin in Singapore.
- 110. Thailand's East Coast Seeing Huge Growth in Boating Sector
Thailand's east coast has seen steady growth in the boating sector in recent years. The increased number of people going out on the water is borne out in Ocean Marina Yacht Club's latest research which shows a staggering 730% increase in the number of day trippers departing the club on sailing trips between 2010 and 2017. In Q1 2018 alone, this figure grew by 66% when compared to t
- 111. Spend Christmas / New Year in Singapore
Singapore’s highly-anticipated ‘Christmas in the Tropics’ returns from 19 November 2011 to 2 Jan 2012. This year, in addition to the festivities along Singapore’s prime shopping belts, Orchard Road and Marina Bay, the Sentosa HarbourFront precinct stakeholders will also come together to present a special Yuletide experience.
- 112. 'Impressive capital appreciation' predicted for condos and villas at the US$150 million Royal Ph
'Impressive capital appreciation' predicted for condos and villas at the US$150 million Royal Phuket Marina.
Documents 105-112 of 5101 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page