Your search for Lounge found the following documents (of 45288 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 17364, with best matches first:
- 145. Sofitel opens lounge at Siem Reap International Airport
Sofitel opens lounge at Siem Reap International Airport.
- 146. A380 Flies to Birmingham; Emirates to Open Lounge
A380 Flies to Birmingham; Emirates to Open Lounge. Seventy years after Birmingham Airport’s first passengers departed in an 8-seat de Havilland Dragon Rapide aircraft, many across the city were mesmerised on Wednesday, by the largest passenger jet aircraft ever built - the Airbus A380.
- 147. Shangri-La Hotel Sydney Reopens Refurbished Horizon Club Rooms and Lounge
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney has reopened 90 newly refurbished Horizon Club rooms and one of Australia’s biggest club lounges, after a multi-million dollar renovation. The Horizon Club Lounge on Level 30 is now more than 20% bigger at 335 square metres and offers memorable views via 13 metre-high windows spanning four storeys. The 36-floor building has unobstructed views of Sydney’s tw
- 148. Singapore Marriott Hotel Upgrading Executive Lounge
Singapore Marriott Hotel Upgrading Executive Lounge.
- 149. Singapore Marriot Hotel opens Sleek New Executive Lounge
Singapore Marriot Hotel opens Sleek New Executive Lounge.
- 150. JAL Opens Renovated Sakura Lounge at Osaka Airport
Japan Airlines opened its newly-renovated Sakura lounge for international flights at Osaka (Kansai) Airport on 21 July 2015. Located near Gate 37, the updated facilities offer customers a more relaxing place to have a rest while traveling though Kansai Airport. JAL operates seven daily flights between Osaka (Kansai) and Honolulu, Bangkok, Shanghai and Taipei, in addition to the lat
- 151. Gulf Air introduces Sky Nannies to Lounge at Bahrain International Airport
Gulf Air introduces Sky Nannies to Lounge at Bahrain International Airport.
- 152. JAL to Open Renovated Lounge at Narita Airport in Japan
Japan Airlines will tomorrow (30 March 2016) open its newly-renovated The Dining - International Sakura Lounge at Narita Airport. The Dining on the third floor of the main building at Narita Airport features a new layout with brand new furniture to deliver a calm and welcoming atmosphere to travellers.
Documents 145-152 of 17364 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page