Your search for Lounge found the following documents (of 45950 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 17475, with best matches first:
- 129. Emirates to Upgrade A380's Onboard Lounge
Emirates is to launch a series of new cabin products and enhancements in 2017 for both its A380 and Boeing 777 fleet. The multi-million dollar cabin interiors upgrade programme includes an enhanced Onboard Lounge for its flagship Airbus A380 aircraft.
- 130. New Star Alliance Lounge to Open in Los Angeles on 25 September 2013
The new Star Alliance Lounge located at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) officially opens its doors tomorrow (25 September 2013), welcoming all First, Business and Star Alliance Gold Card passengers departing on Star Alliance member airlines from the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT).
- 131. Etihad Airways Reopens First and Business Class Lounge at Abu Dhabi Airport’s T1
Etihad Airways has officially reopened its refurbished First and Business Class Lounge at Abu Dhabi Airport’s Terminal 1. The upgraded facility, which measures 1,044 sqm, has seating for 134 guests and a design inspired by the airline’s new branding.
- 132. Plaza Premium Opens Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow T2
Plaza Premium has opened a new lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 2 – The Queen’s Terminal, following the company's inaugural launch in Terminal 2 Departures in summer 2014. Passengers who arrive in the morning can check themselves in for breakfast, have a massage, use shower rooms and prepare for their onward journey, while passengers travelling in groups can make Plaza Premium Lo
- 133. Scandinavian Airlines and Air Canada open 'The London Lounge' at Heathrow
Scandinavian Airlines and Air Canada open 'The London Lounge' at Heathrow.
- 134. SriLankan Airlines opens new business class lounge in Colombo
SriLankan Airlines opens new business class lounge in Colombo.
- 135. Etihad Airways to Open New Premium Lounges at Abu Dhabi Airport
Etihad Airways to Open New Premium Lounges at Abu Dhabi Airport. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has launched a multi-million dollar re-design and refurbishment of its premium lounge in Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi airport. The work will see the creation of new, bigger state-of-the-art lounge facilities, which will open in two phases over the coming mon
- 136. Philippine Airlines opens new Domestic Mabuhay Lounge
Philippine Airlines opens new Domestic Mabuhay Lounge.
Documents 129-136 of 17475 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page