Your search for Lounge found the following documents (of 45314 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 17366, with best matches first:
- 129. Etihad Airways Reopens First and Business Class Lounge at Abu Dhabi Airport’s T1
Etihad Airways has officially reopened its refurbished First and Business Class Lounge at Abu Dhabi Airport’s Terminal 1. The upgraded facility, which measures 1,044 sqm, has seating for 134 guests and a design inspired by the airline’s new branding.
- 130. Plaza Premium Opens Arrivals Lounge in London Heathrow T2
Plaza Premium has opened a new lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 2 – The Queen’s Terminal, following the company's inaugural launch in Terminal 2 Departures in summer 2014. Passengers who arrive in the morning can check themselves in for breakfast, have a massage, use shower rooms and prepare for their onward journey, while passengers travelling in groups can make Plaza Premium Lo
- 131. Scandinavian Airlines and Air Canada open 'The London Lounge' at Heathrow
Scandinavian Airlines and Air Canada open 'The London Lounge' at Heathrow.
- 132. SriLankan Airlines opens new business class lounge in Colombo
SriLankan Airlines opens new business class lounge in Colombo.
- 133. Etihad Airways to Open New Premium Lounges at Abu Dhabi Airport
Etihad Airways to Open New Premium Lounges at Abu Dhabi Airport. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has launched a multi-million dollar re-design and refurbishment of its premium lounge in Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi airport. The work will see the creation of new, bigger state-of-the-art lounge facilities, which will open in two phases over the coming mon
- 134. Philippine Airlines opens new Domestic Mabuhay Lounge
Philippine Airlines opens new Domestic Mabuhay Lounge.
- 135. Emirates opens Lounge at Changi Airport in Singapore
Emirates opens Lounge at Changi Airport in Singapore.
- 136. British Airways Refurbishes First Lounge in London Heathrow’s Terminal 5
British Airways has refurbished its First lounge in London Heathrow’s Terminal 5. The refurbishment includes brand new furniture and carpets, re-sanded, waxed and polished extensive oak wooded floors, and more power outlets to charge phones, laptops and tablet computers.
Documents 129-136 of 17366 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page