Your search for Lab found the following documents (of 48172 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 581, with best matches first:
- 57. Air Canada Launches Non-Stop Flights Between Toronto and Mumbai
Air Canada has launched non-stop flights between Toronto and Mumbai, the only non-stop service from Canada to India's largest city. The four-times weekly service will be operated with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
- 58. Brian Connelly Appointed GM of Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
Brian Connelly has been appointed as General Manager of the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Connelly has a wealth of experience in various leadership roles spanning over 38 years with prominent hotels and resorts in Asia Pacific, Middle East and the United States.
- 59. Norwegian Becomes First European Airline to Take Delivery of Boeing 737 MAX
Norwegian has taken delivery of the first of two Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft. Norwegian is the first European carrier to take delivery of the Boeing 737 MAX and will deploy the airplanes on transatlantic flights between northern Europe and the east coast of the United States.
- 60. Boeing appoints new chairman and CEO
Boeing appoints new chairman and CEO
- 61. Air Belgium Unveils Plans to Launch Hong Kong Flights
Air Belgium, a new airline, has unveiled plans to launch direct flights between Brussels South Airport and Hong Kong. The official launch of the airline will be in March in Hong Kong, after all the required operating licenses have been finalised.
- 62. TUI Group Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX 8
TUI Group, one of the world's largest tourism businesses, has taken delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX 8. The company has 51 additional orders for the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and four Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
- 63. Travel and Tourism to Generate 2.4 Million New Jobs in Indonesia
The travel and tourism sector is set to generate 2.4 million new jobs in Indonesia, according to new data from the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC). Travel and tourism contributed 6.2% of Indonesia’s GDP, a total of 770 trillion rupiah. Jakarta alone contributes 41% of Indonesia’s travel and tourism.
- 64. Travelport Appoints Scott Barber as Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand
Travelport has appointed Scott Barber as Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand, effective 5 February 2018. Scott replaces Kaylene Shuttlewood who has held the role for the past three years.
Documents 57-64 of 581 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page