Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 49722 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 16804, with best matches first:
- 137. AirAsia Upgrades Inflight WiFi
AirAsia is upgrading its inflight WiFi service. Six aircraft operated by AirAsia Malaysia (carrier code AK) and two aircraft operated by AirAsia Thailand (carrier code FD) have already been equipped with Inmarsatís high-speed Ka-band platform, GX Aviation, which will be rolled out to the rest of the fleet over the next year.
- 138. Thales to Equip Emiratesí Boeing 777X Fleet with Next Gen Broadband Inflight Connectivity
Emirates and Thales have signed an agreement to equip its Boeing 777X fleet with the next generation broadband inflight connectivity using the Inmarsat GX global network. Emiratesí Boeing 777X aircraft are due for delivery starting in 2020.
- 139. Qantas to launch improved Domestic Inflight Service
Qantas to launch improved Domestic Inflight Service.
- 140. Cathay Pacific Partners Swire Hotels for New Inflight Menu
Cathay Pacific has partnered Swire Hotels to launch a new inflight menu promotion for passengers travelling in its First or Business Class. Starting from November, a selection of the delectable dishes found on the menus at Swire Hotels restaurants in Hong Kong and Beijing will be made available onboard selected Cathay Pacific flights departing from Hong Kong.
- 141. OnAir and TriaGnoSys Launch Inflight Connectivity Solution for Business Jets
With inflight connectivity now commonplace on business and VIP aircraft, OnAir and TriaGnoSys have launched a new lightweight turnkey solution for business jets. The system enables passengers to use their mobile devices and laptops for calls, text messages, emailing and Internet browsing, as they do on the ground.
- 142. US Airways adds inflight email, instant messaging and more with Verizon Airfone JetConnect
US Airways adds inflight email, instant messaging and more with Verizon Airfone JetConnect
- 143. Emirates installs Inflight Mobile Phone Services on Boeing 777-300
Emirates installs Inflight Mobile Phone Services on Boeing 777-300. Emirates has installed technology on a Boeing 77-300 which allows passengers to make calls and send SMS text messages via their mobile phones during flights. The Boeing 777-300 carrying the new system is operating on several Emirates routes, including services to Europe and Australia.
- 144. Jet Airways Enhances Inflight Service between Hong Kong and Mumbai
Indiaís Jet Airways has launched a new inflight dining service it calls Epicurean Series. Partnering with renowned gastronomic brands to offer fine a dining experience for travellers, the series will inaugurate onboard its long haul Boeing 777-300ER aircraft on the Hong Kong-Mumbai route.
Documents 137-144 of 16804 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page