Your search for IAE found the following documents (of 50110 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 56, with best matches first:
- 49. New Airbus A321 takes Dragonair Fleet to 23 Aircraft
New Airbus A321 takes Dragonair Fleet to 23 Aircraft
- 50. Tiger Airways selects new Airbus A320s
Tiger Airways selects new Airbus A320s
- 51. Jetstar Japan Takes Delivery of its First A320
Jetstar Japan, one of Japanís newest low-cost carriers (LCC), has taken delivery of its first Airbus A320 aircraft in Toulouse, France. The Japanese carrier will start commercial services in July operating from Narita to Kansai, Fukuoka, Sapporo, and Okinawa with an initial fleet of three aircraft. This fleet will grow to 24 aircraft within three years.
- 52. JetBlue places order for 65 Airbus A320s
JetBlue places order for 65 Airbus A320s.
- 53. Dragonair's passenger fleet rises to 22 aircraft with new Airbus A321
Dragonair's passenger fleet rises to 22 aircraft with new Airbus A321
- 54. GB Airways orders Five Airbus
GB Airways orders Five Airbus.
- 55. Air New Zealandís All Black A320
Air New Zealand's All Black A320. Air Lease Corporation (ALC), an aircraft financing and leasing company, has taken delivery of its first brand new A320 aircraft directly ordered from Airbus and to be leased to and operated by Air New Zealand. Air New Zealand has designed a one-off livery for the new aircraft as part of its Crazy About Rugby campaign, evoking the colours of New Zea
- 56. Sichuan Airlines orders four Airbus A319s
Sichuan Airlines orders four Airbus A319s
Documents 49-56 of 56 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
Travel News Asia - Home Page