Your search for Helicopters found the following documents (of 49268 documents searched):
Displaying documents 113-120 of 4072, with best matches first:
- 113. Boeing to Upgrade Six Royal Netherlands Air Force Chinook Helicopters
The Ministry of Defence of Netherlands has signed an agreement with Boeing for the upgrade of six Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) Chinook helicopters to the latest F-model configuration. Deliveries of the six modernized Chinooks are planned to begin in 2021.
- 114. Airbus Helicoptersí H160 Begins Flight Test Campaign
Airbus Helicopters' H160 flew for the first time in Marignane on Saturday, 13 June. The aircraft, which commenced ground runs at the end of May, flew for about 40 minutes in ground effect that allowed the flight test team to check the overall behavior of the aircraft and to verify the measurements.
- 115. Royal Thai Air Force Orders Four More Airbus H225M Multirole Utility Helicopters
The Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) has ordered four more Airbus H225M (previously known as EC725) multirole utility helicopters, as part of a fleet strengthening programme. This follow-on order will bring the RTAFís H225M fleet to 12 units by 2021.
- 116. Indian Air Forceís New Apache and Chinook Helicopters Complete Inaugural Flights
Boeing and India recently took a significant step toward modernizing the Indian Air Forceís helicopter fleet by completing the first flights of Apache and Chinook helicopters destined for delivery next year.
- 117. Airbus Helicopters Completes First Full-Scale Testing of CityAirbus Propulsion System
Airbus Helicopters has completed the first full-scale testing for the propulsion system of the CityAirbus demonstrator Ė a multi-passenger, self-piloted electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) vehicle designed for urban air mobility.
- 118. Boeing Delivers Three Chinook Helicopters to Australian Army
Boeing has delivered three H-47 Chinooks to the Australian Army, only 85 days after receiving the order. The deliveries increase Australiaís CH-47F Chinook fleet to 10, all of which were delivered early. The three helicopters had entered production for the U.S. Army. Since Australia and the U.S. operate the same configuration, with Army approval Boeing was able to deliver the capab
- 119. Elbit Systems Wins US$110 Million Contract from APAC Country to Upgrade Mi-17 Helicopters
Elbit Systems has been awarded an approximately US$110 million contract from an undisclosed country in Asia Pacific for the upgrade and maintenance of dozens of Mi-17 helicopters. The project will be performed over a five-year period.
- 120. Airbus Helicopters Appoints CEO
Mr. Bruno Even, 49, has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of Airbus Helicopters, effective 1 April 2018. Bruno will report to Airbus CEO Tom Enders and join the companyís Executive Committee.
Documents 113-120 of 4072 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page