Your search for HR found the following documents (of 49237 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 1393, with best matches first:
- 65. IHG Appoints Ranjay Radhakrishnan as Chief Human Resources Officer
InterContinental Hotels Group has appointed Ranjay Radhakrishnan as Chief Human Resources Officer. Ranjay joined IHG on 1 December 2016 and is based at IHGís Denham UK headquarters. He has also become a member of IHGís Executive Committee.
- 66. IFA Hotels & Resorts to launch US$ 1 billion Luxury Resort on The Palm Jumeirahís Crescent
IFA Hotels & Resorts to launch US$ 1 billion Luxury Resort on The Palm Jumeirahís Crescent. IFA Hotels & Resorts, international leaders in the development of premier mixed-use hotel and tourism resort projects, is launching one of the largest projects on The Palm Jumeirahís Crescent - Kingdom of Sheba. The resort covers 141,500 sq. metres in a prime location on The Crescent of The
- 67. IFA Hotels & Resorts enters Seychelles in JV with Indian Ocean Resorts
IFA Hotels & Resorts enters Seychelles in JV with Indian Ocean Resorts. The Seychelles islands are 1,600 kilometres due east of the Kenyan coast and Ste Anne island is a mere 10 minute boat or helicopter ride from the international airport on the main island of Mahť. The location of this private island is perfectly positioned for the development to take advantage of the tranquilit
- 68. Hahn Air Expands Services for Registered Travel Agents
Hahn Air is now offering registered travel agents a range of new benefits, including VIP flights aboard Hahn Airís aircraft and discounts on courses provided by the Hahn Air Business School.
- 69. IFA Hotels & Resorts acquires 24.9% of Bangkok based Luxury Condominium and Real Estate Developm
IFA Hotels & Resorts acquires 24.9% of Bangkok based Luxury Condominium and Real Estate Development Company. IFA Hotels & Resorts recently expanded its global presence by acquiring approximately 24.9% of Raimon Land Plc, a Bangkok based luxury condominium and real estate development company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). The acquisition is valued at approximately U
- 70. Six Senses Hotels, Resorts & Spas new Executive Appointments
Six Senses Hotels, Resorts & Spas new Executive Appointments.
- 71. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to manage The Palm Golden Mile and Al Nabat & Al Haseer residential bu
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts to manage The Palm Golden Mile and Al Nabat & Al Haseer residential buildings on The Palm, Jumeirah.
- 72. Jennifer Obregon Joins Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort as Director of Human Resources
Outrigger Enterprises Group has appointed Jennifer Obregon as Director of Human Resources for the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort. Jennifer commenced work earlier this week and reports to Chris Ely, the Acting General Manager of the resort.
Documents 65-72 of 1393 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page